million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Women's urinals

Your bathroom probably already has a sink; who needs both?

Surely men's bathrooms have sinks as well? And how tall do you think I am!

Yes, they do and have always struck me as redundant.

Mini tramps are far more affordable than urinals.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I think there needs to be cupcake delivery services. For those hormonal times in a woman's life when she could literally kill for a cupcake but doesn't want to get out of her sweats and go in public.
    The cupcake delivery company should also offer alcoholic beverages.

Also, I may be hormonal atm.

And I think the man delivering them should be gorgeous and muscular and have no shirt on. He will deliver the cupcakes and I deleted the rest. Let's just say I don't want jail bars. But man id so order *kitten* cupcakes right now.....

Women seem to like chests as much as men do. Beth is always telling me "you can take your shirt off if you want to" when I lift lately. She didn't used to say that when I started.

Come to think of it I've been trained to run to the store for milk and cookies too.

She has you trained quite well.. You should go out of your way to deliver cupcakes to her once a month!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to have something you could throw against the wall, and then it "walks" down the wall in a wacky way.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Did anyone in here invent these?.... these are multi million dollar shoes..

v33r2cbrr7i8.jpg

eta if you must know... these are Nike's self-lacing HyperAdapt sneaker will cost you $720
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    1. 0 kcal whiskey that tastes like chocolate
    2. 0 kcal cupcakes that taste good and get you drunk
    3. 0 kcal donuts, also they get you drunk.
    4. gum that gets you drunk

Please invent 2 & 3 non alcoholic options so I can eat these at work..

I chew gum when I exercise, this would be interesting..
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i googled my idea, and despite my unparalleled brilliance and uniqueness, somebody already had the same idea. but nobody has been able to effectively execute it. i just want my phone to be able to function as a scale. so i can weigh my food at work. and parcels for post. and random objects i find in the street. and my drugs, cause i swear my dealer is stingy.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i googled my idea, and despite my unparalleled brilliance and uniqueness, somebody already had the same idea. but nobody has been able to effectively execute it. i just want my phone to be able to function as a scale. so i can weigh my food at work. and parcels for post. and random objects i find in the street. and my drugs, cause i swear my dealer is stingy.

You couldn't do it with just your phone (not with today or tomorrow's technology) but you could use a wireless option to connect a pocket scale to your phone. You would still have to carry around 2 things.

Something like the Star Trek Tricorder would be better.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    This was totally my idea, but alas it has bee already taken..... :'(

kbtgkfjo18rd.jpg
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options

Your phone doesn't have the right kind of sensor to be able to do that, so how about a weight guesser? You think about a thing you want to weigh, and your phone displays a random number.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    it's gonna take forever to create all those new database entries with "phone" as the unit of measurement. but i think people will thank me for it.