Replies

• Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 17 Modified Done!
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Day 17 legs and glutes done. Hmm the horrible glutes day isn't getting any easier! But only 2 left after today!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    am_change wrote: »
    Day 17 legs and glutes done. Hmm the horrible glutes day isn't getting any easier! But only 2 left after today!

Huh? What do you mean?
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

Huh? What do you mean?

I mean that when I see it says Bulgarian split squats and one leg foot elevated bridges (that's a mouthful!) my heart sinks and my glutes spasm but they only come up twice more this challenge. Unless I've missed something!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options

Huh? What do you mean?

I mean that when I see it says Bulgarian split squats and one leg foot elevated bridges (that's a mouthful!) my heart sinks and my glutes spasm but they only come up twice more this challenge. Unless I've missed something!

Oooooo, I thought you meant you are only doing two more days of the glutes challenge. Gotcha.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 17 complete.
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Day 16 complete
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 17... complete
    Modified criss-crosses did 30 in place of 9 and added 10 normal crunches.
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Caught up to today. Added jump squats back in plus side lunges with curtsy.
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Day 17 done
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done
  • SandraScala
    Options
    Day 18 complete... with modifications to Criss-crosses did 30 and 10 normal crunches. I now can feel my abs with everything I do!
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 18 legs and day 16, 17 and 18 abs done. Phew!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Caught up on day 17 and 18 on all 3 challenges and did day 19 of the abs. :)
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Two hours of jumping and one legged balance yesterday. I'm counting it a small a success. :D
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Odessak17 wrote: »
    Days 14 and 15 done. Gonna be playing catch up due to migraines the past 2 days. Hopefully going to get day 16 done today as well.

No more pain, right?!?!

Sorry for answering you late. I decided the best way to avoid pain is to take out the hip thrusts all together. My doctor said I could continue since nothing seems wrong, but I am still able to do the squats, Bulgarian split squats, and even the one leg foot elevated bridges without any pain so I figured taking one thing out won't kill me. Unfortunately going to play catch up again today as I just got off of my "week on" at work and was catching up on sleep, then I have been helping my mom find her dog who decided to run away again.
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Days 16 and 17 done! Gonna try to catch up in 2's, but if my body's up for it gonna try to squeeze day 18 in as well.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done
  • SandraScala
    Options
    Day 19... complete
    Challenged myself by adding in normal crunches and lifting my head up higher during leg lifts
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 18 complete.