You cannot target fat loss!!!

Options

Replies

• coleg04
    coleg04 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    antdelsa wrote: »
    Funny how people zerod in on the part where I'm challenging you to work hard and totally negated all the other positive things ....

If you don't want to push yourself then fine, i honestly don't care i was just trying to be helpful and to try to get people to see things from a new perspective... it seems as though people aren't willing to step out of their comfort zones, we can all jump on a treadmill and walk a few miles, get a little sweat going, have a little labored breathing.. and if this is working out for you then great! But at some point you're going to have to increase the speed, the incline and you're going to have to push yourself to get greater results its just the way it is.

You only have 27 posts. Your opinion means *kitten* to the "big shots" with 1,000+ lol. They're trying to put you in your place. HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE ANYONE TO WORK HARDER!
  • antdelsa
    antdelsa Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    coleg04 wrote: »
    I feel like on this page anyone who comments with under 150 posts will be attacked regardless of what they say lol. If you gotta feel superior because you spend your life in the comment section of MFP I truly feel sorry for you. Have a blessed day!

It seems that way doesn't it lol
  • antdelsa
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kickstarting your metabolism and shocking your body to gain muscle, lose weight and burn more cals is a very real thing...

At this point I'm over the convo, at 215lbs and 7% bodyfat my body speaks for its self, my lifts in the gym, my runs and all the gains ive made just this year alone after having surgery in January and losing almost 60lbs that i gained after my injury ... but what do i know, I'm only ripped and in great shape lmao
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    antdelsa wrote: »
    Whats wrong with HIIT ?

The real question should be "What's right with HIIT?"

If you're not training for a specific race, the answer is probably "not that much."
  • antdelsa
    Options
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    More important than just reading one study in isolation is being able to understand what it means in context. Get back to us when you can do that.
  • antdelsa
    Options
    Its not bro science its actual science, please don't insult my intelligence, ive spent countless hours researching what i need to do to achieve my goals... no i don't have a trainers certification but i have done my due diligence to research what needs to be done and the science behind it, I've had trial and error in the gym and still do to this day... when i share something ot isn't just me talking out my *kitten* its me sharing something i know works because I've researched it, tried it and have seen optimal results
  • antdelsa
    Options
    I can post scientific study links all day long if you'd like, i base my opinion on facts so anyone who wants to challenge that I'm game but I'd say challenge yourself in the gym that'd probably be a better use of your time
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work for me.
This discussion has been closed.