What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• soufauxgirl
    soufauxgirl Posts: 392 Member
    grmckenzie wrote: »
    Ditto on the damn feet thing. Never knew my feet were fat but my slip on dress shoes don't fit right anymore.

And I swear I'm down a cup size in the chest area. Of course I'm a guy so this is a good thing.

:D:D:D
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    That I will hurt my tailbone every time I sit on the toilet!
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Seeing a picture from a year ago pop up on face book and knowing I don't look like that now. (50 lb difference)

Wednesday I found a top that fit me at a thrift shop. Unfortunately it didn't have a tag on it and they are not allowed to sell it without a tag but they would send it back and price it to have it out the next day. So yesterday we went back to check to see if it was back out and while we were there they brought out the rack of new items and I found a winter coat in brand new condition that fit me for a great price and got the shirt too. Just in time too as the unusually warm fall we have had here in Iowa is about to change.

Not losing any weight for most of November and not letting it throw me off completely and starting in the right direction again this week. And knowing that while December will be challenging I can do this.

Fellow Iowan. Hasn't this weather been interesting?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!