What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    My downfall has been reese peanutbutter bars XD Their about 600 calorie each and i work my booty off all month (1200 a day doesnt leave a whole lot of room for 600 calories of chocolate :D ) just to have one without feeling bad hah. Dont need their stupid cake to take away my reese calories!

Reese's Peanut Butter bars? You mean Nutrageous? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have been my favorite ever since I was a child! But I'll only eat one now on special occasions like holidays or after an all-day hike or something like that. lol!

Reese peanutbutter bar. Amazing. Its rare i see them around, Found out sadly the store down the street has them for 4$ ...Wish i didnt find that out lol. The texture is to die for.
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    My downfall has been reese peanutbutter bars XD Their about 600 calorie each and i work my booty off all month (1200 a day doesnt leave a whole lot of room for 600 calories of chocolate :D ) just to have one without feeling bad hah. Dont need their stupid cake to take away my reese calories!

Reese's Peanut Butter bars? You mean Nutrageous? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups have been my favorite ever since I was a child! But I'll only eat one now on special occasions like holidays or after an all-day hike or something like that. lol!

Reese peanutbutter bar. Amazing. Its rare i see them around, Found out sadly the store down the street has them for 4$ ...Wish i didnt find that out lol. The texture is to die for.

I've seen them at my local grocery. So far I've managed to keep them from jumping into my cart, only because I know I wouldn't be able to control myself. I already know that I don't have the strength to resist a bag of Reese's minis.
  • SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Kullerva wrote: »
    I think I've mentioned this one before, but holy cow are knees *sharp*. I've taken to sleeping with a pillow between them now. Ditto for hipbones and collarbones--when they started emerging I didn't know what felt normal. I'm used to them now, but they felt (and looked) really weird to me.

hah iv recently began noticing my knobby knees and im nnot even thin. Makes shavign my legs amusing because theres like a whole new part. I actually thought my knee was swollen when i first saw it, Just sort of appeared lol

I am starting to notice more loose flabby skin but that is not going to stop me from meeting my goal. I'm only trying to lose one pound per week. I figured that once I meet my goal the skin should tighten up. I drink almost a gallon of water everyday. And I eat at least 50% of my foods raw like fruits and vegetables.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!