True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I have more mfps than I can sincerely give attention to. I wish I could comment on everyones updates but I'm not much more than a man. ;)

And I will never purge my list, everyone here is worth more than my effort.

for me it would be helpful for mpfer's to turn off some notifications...

Sorry I don't get it...

You can chose to not push notifications.. like for example I only push a notification when I do cardio exercise, but turned off weight loss, (actually I turned them all off except cardio for myself)..

I turn most off for myself too. I don't need to know who my friends became friends with :) that's private
  • ssslasher23
    ssslasher23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate the entire box of oatmeal raisin cookies my boyfriend bought. Hope he forgets we ever had any...since there's no one else to push the blame onto :|
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    Starting to wonder if I am undateable...I haven't had a serious relationship in almost 3 years and I can't seem to find a guy who wants to stick around for more than 2 weeks...

Starting to wonder if I am unwantable. I've been married for sixteen years and have felt very much alone for the last five years or so. I am not afraid of being alone if it comes to that, but I don't want to be, necessarily. I confess I am afraid that perhaps no man I may ever be interested in will ever want me. And that scares me. Sure pervy weirdos are around but I don't have interest in them. Does this make sense? And it's not like I'm "looking" but I'm aware of how things seem to be. It makes me doubt myself. This is too personal for mfp but I've been holding it in for a long time and I don't care anymore. Sometimes I think there isn't a chance of happiness in my future and that scares me.

Do you feel overlooked? Like you want people to check you out sort of thing? Is that it?
    I think @littlemissbgiff is right once you feel good and confident it oozes out and people can't help but notice...or just fake it!

No. I don't feel overlooked or want people to check me out :). Believe it or not that does sometimes happen. It is hard to explain what I mean. I think it is a fear of failure the first time around perhaps will end up the same the second time. Or perhaps I won't even get a second time because those who I'm interested in won't want me or ever be interested in me (as my husband should have in the first place).

I've been divorced 2 years. I've dated tons of guys, hot ones too. And I always question why anyone would want me. Even when they very clearly demonstrate that they do. Happiness is an inside job, and unfortunately losing weight is only part of the journey (in my experience). We have to learn to love ourselves and allow ourselves to feel like we are valuable and enough. It's so damn hard.

What @melmelw03 Said, is so true... you can fix your outside all you want, but if your broken inside, then the outside appearance does not matter. This is true for guys and gals..

.... I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with you.

Re5pext.

(For now )
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Starting to wonder if I am undateable...I haven't had a serious relationship in almost 3 years and I can't seem to find a guy who wants to stick around for more than 2 weeks...

Starting to wonder if I am unwantable. I've been married for sixteen years and have felt very much alone for the last five years or so. I am not afraid of being alone if it comes to that, but I don't want to be, necessarily. I confess I am afraid that perhaps no man I may ever be interested in will ever want me. And that scares me. Sure pervy weirdos are around but I don't have interest in them. Does this make sense? And it's not like I'm "looking" but I'm aware of how things seem to be. It makes me doubt myself. This is too personal for mfp but I've been holding it in for a long time and I don't care anymore. Sometimes I think there isn't a chance of happiness in my future and that scares me.

Do you feel overlooked? Like you want people to check you out sort of thing? Is that it?
    I think @littlemissbgiff is right once you feel good and confident it oozes out and people can't help but notice...or just fake it!

No. I don't feel overlooked or want people to check me out :). Believe it or not that does sometimes happen. It is hard to explain what I mean. I think it is a fear of failure the first time around perhaps will end up the same the second time. Or perhaps I won't even get a second time because those who I'm interested in won't want me or ever be interested in me (as my husband should have in the first place).

I've been divorced 2 years. I've dated tons of guys, hot ones too. And I always question why anyone would want me. Even when they very clearly demonstrate that they do. Happiness is an inside job, and unfortunately losing weight is only part of the journey (in my experience). We have to learn to love ourselves and allow ourselves to feel like we are valuable and enough. It's so damn hard.

What @melmelw03 Said, is so true... you can fix your outside all you want, but if your broken inside, then the outside appearance does not matter. This is true for guys and gals..

Re5pext.

(For now )

Wow thanks, (for now)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Re5pext.

(For now )

Wow thanks, (for now)

You're welcome?

j/k
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I use mfp while driving... I know I'm terrible, remember don't judge
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I confess that I turned down two separate date invites for this weekend only because I didn't feel like shaving my legs and getting all pretty to go out. I just wanted to wear my sweats and not do hair and make up.

I've totally not asked girls out for the same reasons!!!!!! Did we just become best friends???

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I turned down two separate date invites for this weekend only because I didn't feel like shaving my legs and getting all pretty to go out. I just wanted to wear my sweats and not do hair and make up.

I've totally not asked girls out for the same reasons!!!!!! Did we just become best friends???

You shave your legs?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    I stopped shaving after my divorce ...wanna see :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

You are so smooth :D
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Besties!
  • g44219
    Options

You shave your legs?

Just where they come together
  • g44219
    Options

That's what she said
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

That's what she said

Lol..*spank* ..you drinking K :D
  • g44219
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ;)

That's what she said

Ugh am I that easy to read? ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I stopped shaving after my divorce ...wanna see :#

No?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ;)

That's what she said

Ugh am I that easy to read? ;)

Yes..yes you are ;)