Lessons I’ve learned on MFP (Chit Chat/Fun & Games):

Options

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    @jenmar22 @LiftingLady5 both your flirting is fine. Besides women of your calibre don't need to flirt.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    @jenmar22 @LiftingLady5 both your flirting is fine. Besides women of your calibre don't need to flirt.

Suck up :D
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I just crack them over the head with my purse and say hey you. It hasn't worked yet.

Sounds like good strategy to me. Dayum gurl. I would be alllll over you. :love::love::love:
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Trolls are real and they often hunt in packs. Never look one in the eyes. They have an insatiable appetite for emotional energy -- never feed them!
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I always think everything I say is taken with a tinge of sarcasm. It's how I say all these things to my practice doll before I post them.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I always think everything I say is taken with a tinge of sarcasm. It's how I say all these things to my practice doll before I post them.

Ahhh practice doll....does she look like this :D
    fzz5ywsdpq8a.png

• MrStabbems
    Options
    ^that ones not for mfp.

this is the conversation one

Scary-doll-7.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^that ones not for mfp.

Scary-doll-7.jpg

Sure it is ..of course I believe you ..really..absolutely I do .. B)
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    MFP is not just about logging your food and exercise.
  • jenmar222
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Haha @MrStabbems @slimgirljo15 I got the tag for this creepy sex doll post, and all I saw in the notification was the picture...I was like wtf are they dragging me into O_o :joy:

Also, she has my eyes, no? :joy:

fzz5ywsdpq8a.png

• jenmar222
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And @MrStabbems, knowing you, I'd wager this second one is your sex doll:
    ^that ones not for mfp.

Scary-doll-7.jpg
  • jenmar222
    Options
    I've learned there are some effin weirdos on this site O_o
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Haha @MrStabbems @slimgirljo15 I got the tag for this creepy sex doll post, and all I saw in the notification was the picture...I was like wtf are they dragging me into O_o :joy:

Also, she has my eyes, no? :joy:

fzz5ywsdpq8a.png

Oops sorry Jen..I think he tries to make you believe he has the second doll..my money is on the first though.....yeah she kinda does have your eyes :D
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    @jenmar22 did you know you can have custom dolls made? they look almost like the real thing. Real hair, real bodyweight, skin feels realistic...you just need one or two pictures of a person.

:neutral:
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Expect to occasionally get stabbed in the back. Or front. Or through your eyeballs.

Extremely True dear....unfortunately
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    60% of the guys here will think you're flirting with them when you're trying to be nice.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    @jenmar22 did you know you can have custom dolls made? they look almost like the real thing. Real hair, real bodyweight, skin feels realistic...you just need one or two pictures of a person.

:neutral:

I am wondering if @jenmar22 had that selfie she posted the other day cross her mind when she reads this post.... The one with the pencil on her face and it looked like she was being held for ransom. That's the one that crossed my mind. Now I wonder if I'm one of the weirdos for having that pop in to my mind?!

I have yet to see this picture. The hunt begins.

@Broomstick_Boo @gcibsthom Also concerning the backstabbing stuff, its easy to get around. Be mean to everyone and follow the golden rules of interaction online:

1. Stranger Danger
    2. Don't catch a case of the feels
    3. Stranger Danger
    4. "Why so serious?" is a motto for life as well as MFP
    5. Ramsey Bolton is something to aspire to
    6. Stranger Danger
    7. People assume they have absolutely no responsibility online. And for the most part they are right.
    8. Don't let the wins go to your head and the losses go to your heart.
    9. Jenmar has a weird jar. Seriously its so weird. I mean clockwork orange mixed with Monty python weird.
    10. I hum the thundercats theme when I type.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Expect people to make assumptions.

Or at least remember that, text can easily be misinterpreted .