Lean By Halloween Challenge!

Options

Replies

• lhouchin
    lhouchin Posts: 3
    Options
    I know I'm late in joining this challenge, but I just joined the site! I think Halloween is a perfect mini-goal for me, since I will be going back to visit family around that time! So, count me in!!! I'll work on the ticker!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Down another 2 pounds!!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 204.3 -down 1.5 pounds so far! I need to make myself just weigh in once a week. I was weighing myself every day, and driving myself nuts withall the little ups and downs. However, I have been recording just my weekly weighins in a notebook, and by looking at that, I realize I am usually down a little bit each Friday. This past week I only weighed myself one day that wasn't a weighin - I do weighins on Friday and Monday - Friday for this challenge and Monday for Battle of the Bulge. I set my weighins up to bookend the weekends because I was tired of spending the week making up for poor choices over the weekends & it's worked fairly well.

Tried editing my ticker on tickerfactory for the first time - not sure if it worked - I will find it out when I post this!! Good luck to all this week and welcome to new people who have just joined this group!
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    I went up a pound today. I'm not freaked out but I am concerned it's because I'm not eating enough. Through measuring my food I tend to end up not eating my goal even though I am eating decent sized meals. If I eat too late at night sometimes I'll gain instead of maintaining or losing so I can't just finish off my leftover calories. So does anyone have an opinion on this? Do I need to make more effort to eat all my calories?
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Down one more pound from last Friday! Was hoping for 1.5 as i've been hovering here all week, but a pound is a pound. Hoping it drops down a pound tomorrow and I'll keep it off like last week!

SW: 149
    Wk #1: 148
    Wk #2: 147
  • itisjessdarling
    itisjessdarling Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Weighing in:
    SW - 174.6
    WK #1 - 175.4
    WK #2 - 173.8
    That is better! Ill take it. :)
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Down 3 pounds (:
    weight - 176
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.4lbs this past week! .1lb shy of my 1.5lb goal for this week. I need to lose about 1.47lbs per week until the friday before halloween in order to make 25lbs by then! Hopefully i hit it next week :)

congrats everyone! i cant wait to see pics of everyone in their sexy costumes! (not in a pervy way ofcourse!) good luck this upcoming week :)

SW (7/8/11): 144.2
    Week #1 (7/15/11): 142.8
    Total Loss: 1.4lbs
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    I've lost 6 lbs this week, but I just started so I am sure that will slow down.

6 of 35 for the Lean by Halloween Challenge :happy:
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Down 2.4 lbs since last Friday! 5.2 down since the start of the challenge!
  • Tinasmythe
    Tinasmythe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Missed this weeks weigh in due to vacation. Got on the scale and I am back up almost where I started. Today is a new day and making good choices so far.
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    SW 7/1- 213.8
    7/8- 211.4
    7/15- 210.4
  • wbruni14
    wbruni14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    2 pounds down since starting this challenge! Its hard to watch the weight coming off so slowly, but I know thats the best way to do it. Better for it to be going down than up anyway :)
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 222.4
    this week - 219

week's loss - 3.4 lbs :drinker:
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Last Week 185.2
    this week 180.4

Yeah buddy... Catwoman costume here I come..

nad I have no idea how to update the ticker!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    SW: 223.1
    W1: 221.3
    W2: 220.5

goal: 200
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    When you make your ticker you can save the link and make a password. Then you can go back and update your ticker and copy it to your signature again.
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Well I did my workout. I feel better now and have my motivation back. I was a bit down earlier over gaining a pound and trying to figure out how to eat all my calories.
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween...I'm in!!

Hi everyone my name is Jackie and I want to get in shape so I can be healthier, I've never been so sick!

(I think its in part because of my weight) Also I want to be able to do the things I used to... and so I can look better naked!

Lean By Halloween Challenge

weight.png

I WILL DO THIS!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! finalyl got a chance to log my weigh-ins...had a little loss...but any loss is better than no loss at all :) Keep up the great work everyone!!

Lean by Halloween Weigh-ins:
    GW: 164lbs

SW(7/4/11): 185.8
    W1(7/8/11): 184
    W2(7/15/11):182.6