Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• Gracedtimes2
    Gracedtimes2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for one of my honest MFP sharing about her recent struggles. In relating with her, she has unknowingly helped me to recommit to my food diary today and hopefully end a stress-feast I've been on for the past few weeks. Wishing myself love and luck!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for an MFP friend who reached out to me to thank me for encouraging her, which then turned into her helping motivate me to get into an exercise routine. We've since been emailing each other daily for over a week now and she has truly given me a renewed sense of motivation. Also grateful for treadmills during the winter months in Wisconsin! :D
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    today I'm grateful for re-suming. and doing it in a non-judgmental forum, with people i respect. so, thanks for that. i'm also very grateful 2016 is over. gone. bye bye.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for being here to see another year! 2017 - new year, new start. Thankful I finally dropped the 5 lbs I gained by being really bad during the holidays (shoving cookies in my face as fast as I can!). Grateful for the opportunity to set new goals for a new year. Happy New Year everyone! B)
  • Shellsbells1985
    Shellsbells1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I had the strength to de-stress my life. Long may it continue x
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful I had the strength to de-stress my life. Long may it continue x

This is my goal this year. De-stress and distance myself from drama. Good for you!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a quiet start to my morning, watching the sunrise with the fireplace going and the Christmas tree lights on... Beautiful, peaceful way to start the day.
  • Shellsbells1985
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a quiet start to my morning, watching the sunrise with the fireplace going and the Christmas tree lights on... Beautiful, peaceful way to start the day.
    Sounds like bliss!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    grateful my cold is over and feeling better, resolution to let people be who they are and stay out of drama, just get away and don't try to control
  • Shellsbells1985
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for routine and predictability x
  • Shellsbells1985
    Options
    Ladies! Have you been finding the good in every day or have you been struggling? I'm grateful today for the time I spent with my other half and selected family members x
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @Shellsbells1985 I sure try to, but have been struggling lately. Winter blues I think! Thanks for the reminder.

Today, I am grateful for spending the day with my husband and the way he makes me laugh every day. <3
  • Shellsbells1985
    Options
    Sorry to hear that @OConnell5483
    Winter blues suck! Hope your spirits pick up soon.

Although I have so much work on at the moment, today I am grateful I love my job x
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful the class I taught went well and the post class assessments were all really good. Great group of students today!
  • Shellsbells1985
    Options
    Today I'm struggling to be grateful and am feeling a bit flat but I now know I have the strength of character to get through it. Grateful for that realisation.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a car that runs, a roof over my head, warmth against the cold winter, warm clothing and a full belly. I am grateful for my health. There are many people who would trade places with me in a heartbeat. I need to remember this. These things are blessings.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for the people in my life who make me laugh every day about something. Laughter is truly the best medicine.
  • Gracedtimes2
    Gracedtimes2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Today I am so grateful for the ability to adjust my sails when storms arise.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful for music. I calms my soul on drama-filled days at work! :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful it is finally FRIDAY!