What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    You know how when you stand straight up and you rest your hands on your love handles? You can do that when you don't have love handles anymore... what am I supposed to do with my hands now!

Rest them on someone else's love handles? ;) (sorry, couldn't resist. I have an odd sense of humour).

Well done on getting rid of them though, mine are still lingering . . .

That's an amazing cake. Did you bake it?
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member

That's an amazing cake. Did you bake it?

Aw, thank you - I did indeed bake/make it. The models (caterpillar, butterfly and cucoon) took hours to make, the actual cake and putting it together a lot less time. I didn't eat any of it, I left that to the children :)

I've just done an "M&Ms" one for my daughter's 4th birthday; these are the models that went on top (each model took an hour):

9r86pa8myyjh.jpg

And this is one I made for my teenage daughter's friend who was off to study medicine at university:

ca6o11r6gdml.jpg

I enjoy the decorating but not so much the baking (I'm not great at baking but getting better). Not a fan of cake either so I don't bother eating any (rather have an apple or an orange to be honest).

Gorgeous! There are a couple of threads you might want to post these on:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10461199/any-crafty-people-out-there

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10490898/show-me-yours-ill-show-you-mine
  • carriestephens1
    carriestephens1 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow 140 pounds that is amazing good for you!!!

Thank you! :smile:
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    You know how when you stand straight up and you rest your hands on your love handles? You can do that when you don't have love handles anymore... what am I supposed to do with my hands now!

Love this post! Hug your new fiancee!!
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    how cold you feel without your comfy-coat ... even when it becomes warmer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!