Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Who serves cream puffs at a shower??? And who tells someone NOT to eat?? There is always food left over!! I hate baby showers and bridal crap and I'm married and have kids! Sorry but I am offended she said THAT to you! I doubt very much u ate the whole plate and even if u did I would THANK you for eating! Whoever this person is she FLUNKED good hostessing 101..wow..am beyond stunned she said that..hello food..eaten..#worsthostessever!

Relax hun, this was a bday party.

Ugh. Hate people who tell me to relax. .rude is rude.and. .hun really. .leave this stuff for fb k

Relax I was kidding. You're obviously new here. You gotta roll with the punches. Or not, do whatever you want. I'll ignore you going forward. And you'll hate that because I'm fabulous, ask anyone. B)

I wasn't though. She needs to relax.

UGH. Just leave thatshit for FB.

sorry hun

Relax k

<3
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?

Not offended but i would tell her to stick her cream puffs up her gowl . Life is to short for busy bodybody pain in the *kitten* people .
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    You get invited to a bday party. You're just eating a few cream puffs and just enjoying yourself. Then the party host comes to you and tells you to eat less so others can have some of the cream puffs also. Would you be offended?

Not offended but i would tell her to stick her cream puffs up her gowl . Life is to short for busy bodybody pain in the *kitten* people .

But there would be even less cream puffs for the other guests if she started sticking them up her gowl.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Yes. Have you ever read any of my posts? Shoes and insults. It's all I know. But you still don't wanna skip my party

I would like to be insulted by your shoes.... ifyouknowwhatimean...

• jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Cheetos
    Chips
    40 cream puffs
    Tea
    Water

That is not a birthday party. It's what we call a money swindling ponzi scheme. A 75$ party and gifts valued at at least 500$ considering your gift alone was close to 100 bucks.

I have zero respect for people who throw parties expecting gifts and investing very little.

It was the cheapest party I've ever been to.
    Are you all in grad school?

Or is the hostess a person with a job and family??

That really is a sad party. How old is the hostess?

For some reason, I imagine we have very different ideas of what constitutes a good party
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Cheetos
    Chips
    40 cream puffs
    Tea
    Water

That is not a birthday party. It's what we call a money swindling ponzi scheme. A 75$ party and gifts valued at at least 500$ considering your gift alone was close to 100 bucks.

I have zero respect for people who throw parties expecting gifts and investing very little.

It was a family party. The hostess was turning 60. Has a husband and 2 daughters.
  • finny11122
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

The host feels the same way I'm sure

Don't look at the food , just eat it . And yes i am that guy that eats the last sandwich in the tray that everyone wants but are too much of a wimp to go for it haha
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Cheetos
    Chips
    40 cream puffs
    Tea
    Water

It was a family party. The hostess was turning 60. Has a husband and 2 daughters.

I bet they didn't even hire a dj to perform and probably made you park down the street and walk because there was no valet.

*kitten* old people

It sounds like you were there.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Cheetos
    Chips
    40 cream puffs
    Tea
    Water

I bet they didn't even hire a dj to perform and probably made you park down the street and walk because there was no valet.

*kitten* old people

did they have plastic over the sofas? Were they wearing polyester suits?

Nope. But they did have people sit in the garage in the cold since they didn't have enough soace for 40 people.
  • finny11122
    Options
    Did they cut the cream puffs in half and share :D