New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1gs91tm09m8i.jpg
    I've never tried this before but apparently it's been out. I never thought I'd find a protein powder I like more than Quest, but in comparison Quest tastes fake and boring. Seriously, I feel like my life just changed with this haha I blended it like I do with all my powders but honestly I bet it would be good with just milk shaken up! Anyone try their other flavors?

ALSO. Because recently I shared a brief heart to heart over the beloved discontinued Oreo O's...
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/01/05/coming-soon-malt-o-meal-cookie-cream-cereal/
    A new version is coming soon and I can't wait.
    1xrhfc5lzfci.jpg
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    True Lime Watermelon Agua Fresca (single serve, 10 cal) to add to my water.

I HATE most other powders/squeezie things to add to water bc they are too artificial/taste too sweet/have an aftertaste, but it's hard always having enough fresh lemons/limes to add to water. I'm trying to stick to 1 packet per day in 20+ oz of water. I hope no-one who lives near me likes them, bc I might have to fight you for them @ the store :-)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    CTcutie wrote: »
    True Lime Watermelon Agua Fresca (single serve, 10 cal) to add to my water.

I HATE most other powders/squeezie things to add to water bc they are too artificial/taste too sweet/have an aftertaste, but it's hard always having enough fresh lemons/limes to add to water. I'm trying to stick to 1 packet per day in 20+ oz of water. I hope no-one who lives near me likes them, bc I might have to fight you for them @ the store :-)
    Yeah! I bought a few packs at the Kroger 4 off 4 megaevent. Their black cherry flavor is pretty nice too. It's a bit too expensive for me to buy at normal price

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    1gs91tm09m8i.jpg
    I've never tried this before but apparently it's been out. I never thought I'd find a protein powder I like more than Quest, but in comparison Quest tastes fake and boring. Seriously, I feel like my life just changed with this haha I blended it like I do with all my powders but honestly I bet it would be good with just milk shaken up! Anyone try their other flavors?

ALSO. Because recently I shared a brief heart to heart over the beloved discontinued Oreo O's...
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/01/05/coming-soon-malt-o-meal-cookie-cream-cereal/
    1xrhfc5lzfci.jpg

OMG OREO CEREAL WAS MY FAVORITE AS A KID
  • 4whirly
    4whirly Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    HT posted on IG that the new flavors are NOW at Whole Foods & Publix!

30 minutes later . . .

WF has them on sale & the cashier was so tickled by me that she gave me an additional 10% off . . . I got these for about $4 each!!!

I'M SUCH A HAPPY GIRL!

It's standard at Whole Foods to get a 10% discount when you buy in bulk. The quantity required varies by product. I used to get it on baby formula when I would buy 4 at once.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    So, through my work, I got to try the new Girl Scouts cereals. The Thin Mint tastes exactly like the cookie (minus the chocolate coating). SO GOOD. I was expecting the Caramel Crunch to taste like a Samoa cookie but it tastes more like French Toast. It's still really good though! Excited for these to hit shelves :)
    The mint sounds disgusting to me, but I am super excited for that caramel

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    I dunno what's up with me and mint, but I have no interest in it whatsoever. Every time someone on here or the Impulsive Buy and such posted peppermint, it immediately turned me off.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

30 minutes later . . .

WF has them on sale & the cashier was so tickled by me that she gave me an additional 10% off . . . I got these for about $4 each!!!

dd4b1m9jm2mm.jpg

5y9xp9hju24m.jpg

I'M SUCH A HAPPY GIRL!

Yay! Which one is your favorite? :)

Only devoured some Red Velvet & Peanut Butter Cup tonight . . . heaven!

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    4whirly wrote: »

30 minutes later . . .

I'M SUCH A HAPPY GIRL!

It's standard at Whole Foods to get a 10% discount when you buy in bulk. The quantity required varies by product. I used to get it on baby formula when I would buy 4 at once.

Party pooper!!!

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    wkdk9vhviyyj.jpg

Where did you find these? My daughter is getting married next month - how fun would it be to have these?! Thanks!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    x3v9hbj5ve6w.jpeg
    55yazjm6dnl6.jpeg
    I bought this tonight after buying a sample single-serve packet, and I really like it! I'm used to drinking a tall cup of coffee before a workout, but I feel that this gave me a better boost overall, even though it has about the same amount of caffeine. It tastes pretty good - a little in the chalky side, but not bad overall. They have a version that uses cane sugar, too, but I'm trying to limit the amount of sugar in my diet right now, so I bought the sugar-free version.

The only thing that really surprised me about it was the color. It was green (I was expecting it to be red/purple-ish because of the flavor,) but I suppose that I should have expected it to be green, considering the company that makes it.

Edited to add: I also got this with it for free!
    a103t07d5h1k.jpeg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    1gs91tm09m8i.jpg

1xrhfc5lzfci.jpg

If you like Chike, you should try Click Mocha. Seriously.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    1gs91tm09m8i.jpg

1xrhfc5lzfci.jpg

If you like Chike, you should try Click Mocha. Seriously.

They sell a caramel flavor... oh my... yup, yup I'll definitely be looking into them! Where do you buy it? Can you get individual servings from GNC or anything? Or do I have to buy it online?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    So excited for the Oreo cereal. Do you know which store is getting it?