True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I am closing the can of worms I opened last week and my heart is broken. For the millionth time. I also confess that I don't know if it's possible for a heart to heal after so many hurts.

So sorry :(
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    I confess that I am closing the can of worms I opened last week and my heart is broken. For the millionth time. I also confess that I don't know if it's possible for a heart to heal after so many hurts.
    Ah man, hang in there. I'm sorry you're hurting
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Aww, you're making me blush!
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Aww, you're making me blush!

Is it OK if I'm internet proud of you?
    Is that a thing?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    It's fine with me, have at it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I'm supposed to go to a boring thing tomorrow but it means I'd have to get a babysitter two days in a row for the boy which I don't think is fair so I'm hoping to skip tomorrow
  • MalkinMagic71
    I confess I have not returned my moms phone call today after she left me a VM saying she scheduled a doctors appointment next monday morning at 10 when she knows I work early shift next week. This is further compounded by her having an appt when I was on a late shift and then cancelling because she did not feel like going. So now I either have to take PTO early on this year, or find a way to have her reschedule her appt cause no one else can take her except for me.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    I confess....I want to get into the club

What sort of club? Is there a secret handshake? Because I want in if there is
    No, but there's a dance on one of these pages...I can't find it right now.

A secret dance?? This club sounds awesome

The Goonies dance? If so, I am in! I have the belly and everything!

Belly's were made for zerberts.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess that I've only been in one relationship in my life and when i think about it i dont even know how i accomplished that because i dont even know how to flirt. wtf was i doing that entire time?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I've had 3 chocolate chip cookies with no end in sight. This is the reason why I came back lol shameful I know
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2017
    I confess that I've only been in one relationship in my life and when i think about it i dont even know how i accomplished that because i dont even know how to flirt. wtf was i doing that entire time?

:* you were being your sweet wonderful self ..
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited January 2017

Hang in there, kid. Life is difficult for everyone ( misery loves company, right? )

Just remember: " this too shall pass "

It's true for the good, the awful and the soul crushing too.
    Sometimes it just takes longer than we might like. In the end, you'll be a stronger person.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member

:* you were being your sweet wonderful self ..

thanks :) i tried to be, unfortunately it didn't end the way i thought it would but such is life. You live and learn I guess.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Katenextou wrote: »
    I confess that in fourth grade I was mad this other girl got the rolly chair so I pushed it out from under her while she was standing.

omg I totally did that too! but in 5th grade
  • MalkinMagic71
    I confess I'm seriously considering going to wendys and getting a triple cheesburger combo meal and large sizing that son of a *kitten* because of all the stress the last few days.
  • angelxsss
    I confess I'm seriously considering going to wendys and getting a triple cheesburger combo meal and large sizing that son of a *kitten* because of all the stress the last few days.

I got wings and tots and a blast from Sonic because today sucked. I say go for it.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    I confess yall posted a lot today and it's incredibly time consuming, still have a thread with over 100 notifications to lurk through.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    I just had garlic prawns and more rice than Ive had in the past year under it ..it was so delicious and worth the bloating ..I think :#
  • MalkinMagic71

Take me take me!
    I can also listen well :)

Deal... only a few hours to where you are in canada right? Are there even Wendy's in canada? haha
    angelxsss wrote: »

I got wings and tots and a blast from Sonic because today sucked. I say go for it.

you are like the devil on my shoulder haha...

Don't do it!!

Wendy's fries are always cold for some reason

I really just want the greasy burger. I know I will regret it within hours though when I'm in the bathroom haha.

I used to eat Wendys/Burger king several times a week for lunch at work. I honestly haven't eaten at any of those places since I lost all of my weight. Sometimes I crave it, but I fight it off. Normally if I splurge for a burger I make sure its a burger worthy of a splurge, but these last 48 hours or so.... ugh.
  • angelxsss

Take me take me!
    I can also listen well :)

Deal... only a few hours to where you are in canada right? Are there even Wendy's in canada? haha
    angelxsss wrote: »

you are like the devil on my shoulder haha...

Don't do it!!

Wendy's fries are always cold for some reason

I really just want the greasy burger. I know I will regret it within hours though when I'm in the bathroom haha.

I used to eat Wendys/Burger king several times a week for lunch at work. I honestly haven't eaten at any of those places since I lost all of my weight. Sometimes I crave it, but I fight it off. Normally if I splurge for a burger I make sure its a burger worthy of a splurge, but these last 48 hours or so.... ugh.

Just don't make it a habit again, but you deserve it