30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know, is the 30 Day Shred 1 on Exercise TV (On Demand) the same as the 1st level workout on the DVD? Has Exercise TV ever put Level 3 on for free (1 and 2 are there now, I see).
  • MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Options
    I want to join in. I will start today. I HATE pushups. I did one day of it a couple weeks ago. My body hated me for a couple of days. lol Thanks for the motivation to try again. I want results quick. I am going on vacation in two weeks I would love to see results before then. I will get my measurements today.
  • Deiselass
    Deiselass Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on board too...hopefully following this thread will help me get passed day 4 or 5 this time!! Just did L1D1...gotta get up early tomorrow to get it done before work! Best of luck everyone!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    I know this is two days after the 15th but can I still join?
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I know this is two days after the 15th but can I still join?
    Join in whenever!
    I started yesterday.

I can't seem to find a way to do side lunges without it hurting my knee so I just squat. Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't do the forward lunges because of my ankle. I personally like the side lunges.. but I hate those arm raises!
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the lunges. Anything lower body is okay, but the dumbbell press with the squat gets me. It kills my arms! I know, I know, that's how I know its working...and bicycle crunches really ARE the devil.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    DOne with Day 5, made hubby do it with me today! LOL, that was fun!
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    So I started L1D1 today! Geez my legs are jello!! Here are my stats Weight as of this morning is 247. Once I figure out how to post pics I'll do those.

Waist at smallest - 37
    Waist at bellybutton- 39.5
    Hips- 51.5
    Bust- 45
    Thigh- 32.5
    Calf- 19.5

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've been looking for a thread to start with - I did D4 L1 today so it's pretty close!

Hey i'm on D4 of L1 too.. Great work out and although I still sweat I'm not straining! I still modify though. :wink:
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    I tried doing the full part of level 1 in one day but my asthma is really bad so makes it hard so i stop half way and then finish it later.
  • moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 68
    Options
    Yay! I figured out how to add pictures. So those are my starting pics, I cant wait for my after :-)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    My legs are till killing me from yesterday.. I don't know how I'll be able to do today's. :(
    But I'll do the best I can. I'm just waiting for the heat to go down.
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Did L1D3 today... didn't get a chance to do it this morning, so did it this afternoon. Not sure if it was that or general soreness, but I kinda feel like i half-a$$ed it today (ok - not that bad - maybe 3/4). Hoping that tomorrow morning's intensity will be much improved!

BTW - my legs/lower body have always been pretty strong, but my calves are T-I-G-H-T today! :ohwell:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Would love to join your group, I've never been a part of a group like this before! I fell off of the MFP wagon a few months ago but I'm ready to start again. I'm on L1D3. is this plan designed to be worked every day or should there be a day off? How do you log this in exercises, general circuit training?

Good luck everyone!!!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I JUST GOT THE DVD AND WILL BE STARTING 2 MORROW SINCE I HAVE 2 WORK 2 NITE. DOES THIS REALLY WORK? I TRIED TO DO A FITNESS CHALLANGE TO LOSE 5 POUNDS THIS MONTH AND SO FAR I HAVE ONLY LOST 7OZ. IM REALLY DEPRESSED ABOUT MY PROGRESS SO FAR.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I JUST GOT THE DVD AND WILL BE STARTING 2 MORROW SINCE I HAVE 2 WORK 2 NITE. DOES THIS REALLY WORK? I TRIED TO DO A FITNESS CHALLANGE TO LOSE 5 POUNDS THIS MONTH AND SO FAR I HAVE ONLY LOST 7OZ. IM REALLY DEPRESSED ABOUT MY PROGRESS SO FAR.
    It's not guaranteed you will loose weight, but you will lose inches.
  • dezignz4u
    dezignz4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I want to join ... started yesterday ... L1D2 and my legs/thighs are so sore ... its a workout thats for sure ... Just hoping I can hang in here ... really want to make it 30 days :) ....
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Missed today =( Oh well, back on schedule tomorrow!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done! I was so sore when I woke up this morning but my goal it to do 30DS for 30 days in a row. So I pushed through it... boy did I push lol. I worked up the biggest smeat ever, even the pushups in circuit one made me sweat so much that my knees slipped on my mat - belly flop style - JM will really kill you lol.

Right now I actually feel fantastic - I am not screeching when I move, I still feel my muscles but no where near yesterdays pain. Just about to do a cardio session to knock out a few more calories followed by yoga.

You know I never understood how anyone could like working out but I do now - I love it!!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    My sore calves got even worse to the point one of them seized up and I had to stop for a couple seconds. But I pushed through..
    Though I do half *kitten* those butt kicks.. Haha. I can't do those.. out of all the exercises, those are the ones I can't do.

But now my back, legs, and arms are killing me.