Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.
    I confess that I'm probably going to eat some chocolate chip cookie dough later tonight.

If you would have said in a really naughty outfit at the end I would have went full stalker status!

why does it have to be a naughty outfit? Can't it be a wholesome outfit? Won't that in essence be even naughtier?

A tear away wholesome outfit?
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    TRI_COMMANDO Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I eat what i like

GREAT FOR YOU

It is great thank you
  • Motorsheen
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

If you would have said in a really naughty outfit at the end I would have went full stalker status!

why does it have to be a naughty outfit? Can't it be a wholesome outfit? Won't that in essence be even naughtier?

what if she already submitted her food log, then dressed up as Mother Superior in a nuns habit, with nothing on underneat and ate the cookie dough with no intention of logging it because she already submitted her food log? That would be, like, really super naughty.

This cookie dough.... if she eats it without a spoon and licks it from her fingers, then Yes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I dunked 4 chocolate chip biscuits in my coffee just now and Im pretty sure thats going to qualify as lunch :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

what if she already submitted her food log, then dressed up as Mother Superior in a nuns habit, with nothing on underneat and ate the cookie dough with no intention of logging it because she already submitted her food log? That would be, like, really super naughty.

This cookie dough.... does it contain chocolate chips?

I'm all in for cookie dough. I'll wear whatever you want.

Get over here then! I've got a whole container of choc chip cookie dough :p

On my way but it's hard to run in heels. Wait for me

Stupid question coming up..so is it actually dough you guys eat? ...Im finding it difficult to understand that you mean raw dough...
  • Motorsheen
    Options

You're the Best.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited January 2017
    Options

Stupid question coming up..so is it actually dough you guys eat? ...Im finding it difficult to understand that you mean raw dough...

Yes. It's heavenly.

But like doesnt it have raw eggs in it ? ..why not just cook it? ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes. It's heavenly.

But like doesnt it have raw eggs in it ..

Yes. Worth the risk. Promise.

Just let me get it straight ..you make up biscuit bdough with no intention of cooking it and you just sit and eat lumps of raw dough :o
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes. It's heavenly.

Just let me get it straight ..you make up biscuit bdough with no intention of cooking it and you just sit and eat lumps of raw dough :o

Yep! Or buy the pre made cookie dough and eat it raw.

Lol..it totally must be a cultural thing ..cause Im kinda like ..ewwwwww :D
    I mean I've licked beaters after making chocolate cake ..and its not really about raw egg ..just the thought of raw dough .....I just can't imagine it in my mouth :#
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Yes. It's heavenly.

Yep! Or buy the pre made cookie dough and eat it raw.

Lol..it totally must be a cultural thing ..cause Im kinda like ..ewwwwww :D
    I mean I've licked beaters after making chocolate cake ..and its not really about raw egg ..just the thought of raw dough .....I just can't imagine it in my mouth :#

But it's delicious.

I'll take your word for it ...Ive often wondered..Ive even seen someone here mention cookie dough flavoured stuff..I think it was ice cream..only in america lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    9j006jr1kbwa.jpeg

Glad I'm vegan all the dough I want to eat won't make me sick woo