~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    epaloen, ilovecreg and abpotter, you're my last 3. I can't manage any more on the spreadsheet, I will go nuts.

Blueyes can you change the status to closed and add a rule in the first post (you can edit it right?) that missing 2 checkins in a row without letting someone know will get dropped?

The spreadsheet is at 56 but i'm thinking we'll lose about 15-20 right off so thats ar easonable number
  • blcotton
    blcotton Posts: 43
    Options
    I am in :) my starting weight is 185. My goal weight for christmas is 145!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Day one of the sit up challenge is complete. My two youngest sons did them with me. :)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    sw: 220.5

gw: 185
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Stepped up my weights to 5lb for 30 day shred. Definitely a change and feel it already. Just one of the reasons I am not looking forward to work tomorrow. Switching to computer charting is the other. Glad that I just have 1 day then off for 3. There is going to be food all day long to "help" with the stress. That's going to just add to mine as I have a weakness for free food. I will take my own and not touch the free food unless its fruit or vegi.

Wow we have 56 people! I can see why you would put the stipulation of missing 2 weigh in. Thanks for doing the spreadsheet.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has posted up to this point is in, again, 2 weeks in a row without saying something in advance = no more spreadsheet tracky for you. Sorry!

Did my first day of situps today - I had to go back and do day 2 of week 1 twice last week, and I thought I'd need to do it again, but when I got to 9 situps today I thought "oh hell I can totally do this" and went on to do the day 3 numbers.

I am jealous of you people doing 50 and 90 and what not - you must have great abs. My SO and I both did about 12 in our test.
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined the site today and would love to be sexy for christmas. Is it too late to join?

SW:183
    GW: 137 (@ 2lbs per week)
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I am starting the sit up challenge as soon as I can get off this computer..lol. I can't wait to be Sexy for Christmas!!!! Lets do this ladies!!!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has posted up to this point is in, again, 2 weeks in a row without saying something in advance = no more spreadsheet tracky for you. Sorry!

I was on the spreadsheet but now i've been taken off and i haven't missed a weigh in. have i been kicked off or...??
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

I was on the spreadsheet but now i've been taken off and i haven't missed a weigh in. have i been kicked off or...??

Week 1

alexandra_anne

Week 1

alexandra_anne

there seems to be two 'Alexandra-anne' ...i think the 2nd one is meant to be me
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am currently 169. Would LOVE to be in the 130s-140s by then so I can ROCK something like these ladies have on: mean_girls_talent_show_608x456.jpg

Heck Ya.... I wanna wear those outfits too in December!
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    How do I get the sexy for Christmas icon into my signature??? I tried to copy and paste the jpg but that did not work.
    Thanks
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Is this still open to join?
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on the situps challenge? I did 66 for my initial test in the situps challenge! I did better than I thought! So we will be doing this as the weekly challenge for 6 weeks then (the duration of the situps program)?

(http://twohundredsitups.com/index.html)
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Count me in! I am currently 238.5 and my goal is to be under 200. I'll take 199.999!
  • abpotter
    abpotter Posts: 4
    Options
    Better late than never; I am going to do the initial situp challenge tonight- I'm going on a float trip in 5 WEEKS- YIKES!
  • zbjs
    zbjs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Sorry I missed weigh in last week, our internet provider was updating wiring or something and our service was out for days. I was 147.4 last week and will weigh in again on Thursday. Having my kids home for the summer has been tricky, but I am trying to adapt to a new lifestyle. There will always be something I could use as an excuse. I'm trying not to use anymore excuses but learn how to manage myself no matter what life throws at me.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Did Day Two of the 200 sit-ups program. Ended up doing 113 over the course of 5 sets and boy was I feeling it by the end!

Today I've walked 3.1 miles, did 30 minutes of yoga, did the sit-ups and am going to Zumba class in just a bit. I can't wait to see how everyone is doing come Thursday/Friday!

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    How do I get the sexy for Christmas icon into my signature??? I tried to copy and paste the jpg but that did not work.
    Thanks
    This is the code to put in your signature all you need to do is un-capitalize the URL and IMG once you do that the image will come up (:

yforchristmas.jpg
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I am in (If this is still open) ! I hope to be 150 by then!