Are men afraid to ask for a women's number?

Options

Replies

• COMMANDO_1
    COMMANDO_1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes they might be accused of sexism
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I never get asked, the only possible reason is that they are too shy. Cannot have anything to do with being a 4 and married
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I give ladies my number when they say cool *kitten* like "C'thulu flows through me the ancient one will rise again az'lak nazulue'ikit raglan wek" or "I'm really into fitness" either one...take my digits

Ia! Ia! Cthulu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!

...I don't want anyone's number, I was just happy to see a shout-out to my lord and devourer :smiley:
  • JJFGL2016
    JJFGL2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It happened to me this week.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Absolutely. I never get asked, the only possible reason is that they are too shy. Cannot have anything to do with being a 4 and married

Yeah... you're a 4.

On a scale from: Negative 5 to + 4.0025
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Yeah... you're a 4.

On a scale from: Negative 5 to + 4.0025

Such a heartbreaker!

I reckon that she'll need to eek out that last .0025 on her own.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I've had a few ask for my number but I'm mainly the one asking for a guy's number. I'm even bolder now, since part of my job is networking.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    LenGray wrote: »
    I give ladies my number when they say cool *kitten* like "C'thulu flows through me the ancient one will rise again az'lak nazulue'ikit raglan wek" or "I'm really into fitness" either one...take my digits

Ia! Ia! Cthulu fthagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fthagn!

...I don't want anyone's number, I was just happy to see a shout-out to my lord and devourer :smiley:

I read a good book...fiction...called The Croning. About the elder gods but I'm not gonna do spoilers.

Thanks for the recommendation! :star: I'm in the middle of 'The Book of Cthulu' compilation and 'The Obelisk Gate' by N.K. Jemisin right now, but I'll definitely put it on my To Be Read list :smiley:
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's tough. There are tons of women who have met so many creeps and losers that it almost feels stalky and you always think the other person will find you creepy.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »
    It's tough. There are tons of women who have met so many creeps and losers that it almost feels stalky and you always think the other person will find you creepy.

I don't think the other person will find me creepy...

I know it.
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I don't ask for telephone numbers anymore, my wife doesn't let me :D
  • ASAPStocky
    ASAPStocky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I tend to err on the side of she doesn't want to be bothered.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I keep pm'ing @LL5lifts asking her for her number so I can share "progress pics" with her but she keeps shooting me down.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I keep pm'ing @LL5lifts asking her for her number so I can share "progress pics" with her but she keeps shooting me down.

stand in line !
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If you have an interest in someone, whether you are a guy or a girl, you could just offer to give your phone number to the person. For me that would be less awkward, I'd feel less "on the spot".
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

stand in line !

I keep telling you both that my numbers are 13, 3, and 21.

I'm playing those numbers tonight!