July 1st - Dec 31st BL Challenge

Options

Replies

• kaonna
    kaonna Posts: 8
    Options
    My internet is out but I have lost one pound so far hopefully more can be logged this Friday
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in setting this weeks challenge, only just realised i've won !!! i'm so pleased to win this week, thank you for all your comments. :flowerforyou: heart:

So for my challenge........................ Try do complete over 10,000 steps per day using a pedometer. i wear one all the time and you will be surprised how quickly the steps add up, try walking up the stairs at work rather than the elevator , parking car a little further away, going for a walk in the evening with your loved one, or children.
  • sarahlynnew
    Options
    way to go ajaffry! good challenge too
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    good challenge but I will have to buy one first.. LOL..
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Nice challenge and congrats on being the biggest loser :)

I lost 1lb this week, not going to be biggest loser am I lol

50lb over all now though.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Looks like we had some great losses last week! Great challenge from ajaffry but I don't have a pedometer. I will focus on walking more even though I can't count my steps. I need to get more active anyways...this heat makes me want to lay on the couch :ohwell:
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in setting this weeks challenge, only just realised i've won !!! i'm so pleased to win this week, thank you for all your comments. :flowerforyou: heart:

So for my challenge........................ Try do complete over 10,000 steps per day using a pedometer. i wear one all the time and you will be surprised how quickly the steps add up, try walking up the stairs at work rather than the elevator , parking car a little further away, going for a walk in the evening with your loved one, or children.

Awesome Challenge:) I've been wanting to get a pedometer& now I am gonna go out and buy one!!! Does the steps on the elliptical trainer count?? Just wondering because that's my favorite workout!!
  • wellbur
    Options
    Glad you like the challenge, if you don't have one, try and walk a little bit more each day.. You can buy them quite cheaply I have seen some about £2-£3.

What i've done this week :

Monday 15937 - went for a walk with my husband
    Tuesday 15141 - went for walk with a friend
  • wellbur
    Options
    if you are wearing the pedometer on the elliptical trainer , it will definitely count towards your goal
    :smile:
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note... HAPPY THURSDAY!

Good luck on the scales tomorrow morning :smile:
  • mroger801
    mroger801 Posts: 91
    Options
    Weigh in for 7/22: 306.4
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 218.3
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    CW: 237.6

:( Gains make me a sadpanda.
  • diverchic73
    Options
    :( Gains make me a sadpanda.

Me too.... and the scales have been going the wrong way all month no matter what I'm trying! (have upped the exercise so am hoping it's water gain due to that and will come off again soon).
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ack I guess I have to post my first gain ... 238.4
    (the dang scale has weighed me exactly at this number every morning this week) ... Im ok with it though ... my weekly average is down (I weigh myself daily and average it out every week) ... so I know I am making progress!
  • turbofiregirl
    Options
    No loss for me this week :(
    So, its 181 for me.
  • diverchic73
    Options

Not a gain... you were 239.4 last week so a loss of 1lb or .42% :smile:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Diver, I sent you my weight for this morning, and I'm finally down some. This past week and a half have been extra good to me, even though I haven't necessarily been extra good :wink: :laugh:
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    after not losing any weight last week.. glad to report today i am 190.0... so happy have about 4 weeks to lose 10 pounds.. dont know it is going to be close losing 50 pounds before I turn 50... but I am not giving up.. hope everyone has a great day
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Not a gain... you were 239.4 last week so a loss of 1lb or .42% :smile:

Oh my goodness REALLY ... oh wow I am soo excited! :) I am in a couple different challenges so I just take whatever weight I am that morning, its too hard to keep track otherwise. I weigh daily... so I dont drama about fluctuations!

Thanks for the great news!