New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I found them tonight in NJ and I fit them in. The Twinkies is really good. Snowballs is good. But I can't deny the sugary goodness of them. Thumbs up. I want more.

0a6ym6gnlgs5.jpg

I'm dying to try these!!!! Which one did you like more? I don't know if I'll be able to fit two containers in my freezer with all that is currently in there and about to be in there once I find Enlightened's new pints!

They just officially announced their Red Velvet flavor, and boy does that description sound so good right now!
    zam1a830d8bc.png

Definitely the Twinkies. It's buttery and sugary. :)
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    10g5d5vkboqd.jpg
    Not new, just new to me because they were on sale. A little dry, but super filling. Note a serving size is HALF an English muffin.

^^That is so ridiculous. I mean, really...who eats HALF of an English muffin? :/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Just found these. Gluten free as well. First time seeing them. Funfetti! Can't wait!
    9f140dcgszji.jpg

I love that stuff, I always get it from Target even the gluten free version is really addicting! You can add some water and throw it in a mug and microwave it for about a minute for a mug cake, as well ;)

I just got an email IHOP released some pretty spectacular new items!
    I would be running to try them if it weren't for the calories.
    930 calories for an order of the Sticky Bun Waffles, 1120 for the Red Velvet French Toast, or 1700 for the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast.
    I could cry.
    dj8m1mjsrktq.png

Great to know on the mug cake! I'm not usually much of a pancake/waffle person, but I could definitely use the rest of the mix for mug cakes.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I found them tonight in NJ and I fit them in. The Twinkies is really good. Snowballs is good. But I can't deny the sugary goodness of them. Thumbs up. I want more.

0a6ym6gnlgs5.jpg

I'm dying to try these!!!! Which one did you like more? I don't know if I'll be able to fit two containers in my freezer with all that is currently in there and about to be in there once I find Enlightened's new pints!

They just officially announced their Red Velvet flavor, and boy does that description sound so good right now!
    zam1a830d8bc.png

Someone on Impulsive Buy said Dollar General may have the Hostess ice creams, but I checked one last week & they only had expensive Edy's & Talenti.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Speaking of ice creams I'm surprised Turkey Hill doesn't have Red Velvet Cake out this time of year.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Certainly not new, but spotted at Wegmans. It's that time of year again!

irish-potatoes-candy-box-126160.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I love those things!!! I have Starbucks' cinnamon dolce syrup at home which I mix with monin's coconut syrup in coffee and it tastes like a liquid version of these!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

LOL Ive never seen or heard of these! What are they like?
  • hgycta
    Options

LOL Ive never seen or heard of these! What are they like?

A cinnamon dusting over pure sugar and sweetened shredded coconut pieces essentially haha SUPER sweet!
  • luan7372
    luan7372 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    09epkrfns6ht.jpeg
    Bought a few of these from Home Bargains this week, as thought they sounded yummy- Vanilla bean and honey in a pouch.
    OMG it must be an acquired taste as I have had quark in the past and quite liked it, however, I just did not like this taste at all! The varieties containing fruit might be better, but the shop didn't have any of them! Luckily they were very cheap lol! :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Just found these. Gluten free as well. First time seeing them. Funfetti! Can't wait!
    9f140dcgszji.jpg

I love that stuff, I always get it from Target even the gluten free version is really addicting! You can add some water and throw it in a mug and microwave it for about a minute for a mug cake, as well ;)

930 calories for an order of the Sticky Bun Waffles, 1120 for the Red Velvet French Toast, or 1700 for the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast.
    I could cry.
    dj8m1mjsrktq.png

I've come back to this thread three times just to drool at that cinnamon swirl french toast...
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

0a6ym6gnlgs5.jpg

zam1a830d8bc.png

I'm SO sad that I can't find these locally. :(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    32708725341_99a10cbbec_z.jpg?resize=640%2C384&ssl=1

Oh man those are just dangerous. Bought them 'for the kids'. Right. I like both equally.

I bought a box of each but, of course, haven't tried them yet. (I have *such* a back log of snacky type foods!)
  • hgycta
    Options

Oh man those are just dangerous. Bought them 'for the kids'. Right. I like both equally.

I've been searching everywhere for those they look delicious! How big are they?
    9f140dcgszji.jpg

I could cry.
    dj8m1mjsrktq.png

I've come back to this thread three times just to drool at that cinnamon swirl french toast...

Return the favor. If you try them, take a picture so I can drool over the real thing and hate myself for trying to maintain a healthy weight yet being too lazy to run on a treadmill for 2 hours to indulge for 5 minutes :')
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I've been searching everywhere for those they look delicious! How big are they?
    9f140dcgszji.jpg

I could cry.
    dj8m1mjsrktq.png

Return the favor. If you try them, take a picture so I can drool over the real thing and hate myself for trying to maintain a healthy weight yet being too lazy to run on a treadmill for 2 hours to indulge for 5 minutes :')

They're not very big. 3 inches maybe?

Not gonna lie, I want that cinnamon roll French toast too (except I'd have to walk 5.5 hours to burn it off).
  • whirlyruns
    whirlyruns Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I found these Cadbury Egg cookies at Walmart tonight. I love Cadbury Eggs, but these were disappointing. Too much crunchy cookie bottom and not enough egg. 4uwlqmyzx1co.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    whirlyruns wrote: »
    I found these Cadbury Egg cookies at Walmart tonight. I love Cadbury Eggs, but these were disappointing. Too much crunchy cookie bottom and not enough egg. 4uwlqmyzx1co.jpg

I remember getting these last year and not being impressed. I love Cadbury Creme Eggs but these are probably for those who claim the eggs are too sweet, as I don't find these cookies sweet enough!
    That being said, Easter Candy is my favorite seasonal candy so I'm ready for all these delicious goodies! I live in Maryland and there's a company here called Mary Sue... BEST vanilla cream eggs and fruit & nut easter eggs!!!