Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Snatch, C&J: Post your best videos

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Didn't feel well fueled at all today so I pulled the pin a little early on trying to grind through the last five of these, especially on my own.
    While I'm disappointed I'm not making 225 for 20 I am pleased at the progress... So 210 for 15 and then five.

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Didn't feel well fueled at all today so I pulled the pin a little early on trying to grind through the last five of these, especially on my own.
    While I'm disappointed I'm not making 225 for 20 I am pleased at the progress... So 210 for 15 and then five.

You're awesome JoRocka! I decided to do one of CT Fletcher ' s workouts. Bench day- 210 reps 15-20 reps at a time with 225 lbs. I'm cramping like hell today. Maybe not such a good idea but it was different. Minimal time between sets, basically catch my breath shake my arms out little bit and get after it.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Z_I_L_L_A wrote: »

You're awesome JoRocka! I decided to do one of CT Fletcher ' s workouts. Bench day- 210 reps 15-20 reps at a time with 225 lbs. I'm cramping like hell today. Maybe not such a good idea but it was different. Minimal time between sets, basically catch my breath shake my arms out little bit and get after it.

Damn son. I did that many reps for my shoulder but my working squat set is only the 20 reps. I'd have puked if I tried to hit 200 reps squatting. Oof. You're a monster my friend. Truly a monster.

Good work!
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Squats are still plateauing - 300x5 for my 3+ day of 5/3/1

Bench on the other hand is feeling great! 5+ day for bench with a rep goal of 9...grinded out a 10th rep!

And moved up to 45 pull-up reps in 7 min this morning too...10-10-5-5-5-5-5 alternating between wide, neutral and underhand grip.

https://youtu.be/XOYEaxxeev8
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    First ever body weight triple on bench!!!!

GOALZ!!! <3
  • JoRocka
    Options
    First ever body weight triple on bench!!!!

YAY! that's most excellent- you're a monster.

• McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    And we have essentially the end of my program. I'm going to repeat what I did here with 220 and get as many as I can and go for broke. And then again with 225. If it any get a full twenty in one shot I'll aim for twenty total.
    https://youtu.be/F8MRhuoBka8

Hell yes girl.
  • lyssa610
    lyssa610 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

This was back in October, I've definitely improved and increased lifting weight since then. And also slimmed down more myself haha
  • goldenbeaut
    goldenbeaut Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    lyssa610 wrote: »

This was back in October, I've definitely improved and increased lifting weight since then. And also slimmed down more myself haha

Awesome form!!!
  • goldenbeaut
    goldenbeaut Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i love this thread! always gets me so hype to get in the gym and bust some *kitten*
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Paused/tempo bench work.
    245x7
    260x3
    270x2
  • juliewatkin
    juliewatkin Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Finally results posted from the State Open. And I'm so happy to see that my Wilks -- excluding the Wolf Open where I was injured -- improved 11 points!

15a5td9io9yv.png

I'm not quite batting 400 yet, but I'll get there now I'm injury free. I realize that for a guy my size, I'm relatively not that strong. Last year was kind of a lost year. Sigh. I hope I can make up for that time this year.

Those are some sick stats USAPL makes available. I love that kind of stuff. Congrats on the increase in wilks. I've been stuck at 352 for a few years and can't seem to get past it.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Finally results posted from the State Open. And I'm so happy to see that my Wilks -- excluding the Wolf Open where I was injured -- improved 11 points!

15a5td9io9yv.png

I'm not quite batting 400 yet, but I'll get there now I'm injury free. I realize that for a guy my size, I'm relatively not that strong. Last year was kind of a lost year. Sigh. I hope I can make up for that time this year.

Those are some sick stats USAPL makes available. I love that kind of stuff. Congrats on the increase in wilks. I've been stuck at 352 for a few years and can't seem to get past it.

It is awesome seeing it visual form. I think Quebec also has something similar.