New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Had a chance to try Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chalupa and I'm very impressed! I was expecting it to be a lot more greasy, messy, and caloric than it was, but I guess since there's no tortilla (carbs) it's not too bad! It didn't fall apart at all and didn't make any mess, it was crispy rather than soggy dripping in grease so my fingers also stayed clean! Had a spice to it I wasn't expecting and while I don't think I'll be getting it again (I love their smothered burritos and the steak cantina power bowls more than anything) it was definitely a lot better than I thought and for what it was it gets a 5/5 from me!
    it04qkcyd39p.jpg
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    https://www.fitjoynutrition.com/products Holiday flavors clearance at FitJoy. They are not my #1 but at that price I got a few boxes.
  • whyzata19
    whyzata19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    https://www.fitjoynutrition.com/products Holiday flavors clearance at FitJoy. They are not my #1 but at that price I got a few boxes.

thanks for sharing!
  • whyzata19
    whyzata19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

thanks!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Had a chance to try Taco Bell's Naked Chicken Chalupa and I'm very impressed! I was expecting it to be a lot more greasy, messy, and caloric than it was, but I guess since there's no tortilla (carbs) it's not too bad! It didn't fall apart at all and didn't make any mess, it was crispy rather than soggy dripping in grease so my fingers also stayed clean! Had a spice to it I wasn't expecting and while I don't think I'll be getting it again (I love their smothered burritos and the steak cantina power bowls more than anything) it was definitely a lot better than I thought and for what it was it gets a 5/5 from me!
    it04qkcyd39p.jpg

Ok definitely going to have to try it now!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    These are delicious!

kicproductimage-128957__0054_buffalowings_3d.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    87b28194bb2877d969f5ca2588b73591.jpg

Don't really care for the spicy aftertaste, tbh.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Also

32948081125_5da3e8714c_z.jpg?resize=640%2C440&ssl=1

Pretty tasty but extremely sweet! Quite sure the bag is all gone though, after my kids and husband went through it.
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    dannon lite and fit greek yogurt, salted caramel...heavenly at 80 calories!. Yasso greek yogurt ice cream bars, salted caramel, cookies and cream, mint choc chip.....100 calories. found at walmart and target!
  • abovethecity
    abovethecity Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    it04qkcyd39p.jpg
    Sadly the one I tried was pretty greasy and reminded me of a thin version of the chicken patty from Jack N' the Box's chicken sandwich, lol. I'll always love that avocado ranch sauce though.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I found them tonight in NJ and I fit them in. The Twinkies is really good. Snowballs is good. But I can't deny the sugary goodness of them. Thumbs up. I want more.

0a6ym6gnlgs5.jpg
    I saw these at kroger man, I am definitely picking one of them up.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Have any of you tried the Trutein Shamrock powder? If so what did you think about it?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Ah, man! Too slow! The peppermint bark are all gone. LOVE those! I did get a couple of the boxes of pumpkin pie. Those are pretty good, but not as good as the peppermint bark.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Have any of you tried the Trutein Shamrock powder? If so what did you think about it?

Interesting. I wonder if they have a sample pack of it.

ETA: I could only find a 4 lb tub, and I'm not that brave. LOL But I did buy 2 lb tubs Peanut Butter Marshmallow and Mocha. Hopefully they're good.
  • Francl27
    Options
    it04qkcyd39p.jpg

Ok it worked fantastically to kill my hormonal hunger but it was too spicy and salty for me, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I should! And yeah, I had some grease on my fingers after too (it was the first one they made for the day as it was 9am too). Probably should have gone for one of the monster crunchwraps, but I just really don't have the calories for that. Oh well.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Glukos Apple Cinnamon Energy Bars. I got to try these for free. I really hate peanuts and anything nutty, but although cashews are listed as an ingredient, I couldn't taste them at all. Also, I don't have anything against food labels with a long list of ingredients, but I was surprised that these bars were made only with dates, cashews, glucose, dried apples, and cinnamon. These aren't high in protein or anything, but they're really tasty!

bar_apple_v2.png

Ah, man! Too slow! The peppermint bark are all gone. LOVE those! I did get a couple of the boxes of pumpkin pie. Those are pretty good, but not as good as the peppermint bark.

I'm ALWAYS too slow for the peppermint bark flavor. I don't think I've ever been lucky enough to catch the peppermint bark on sale before they go out of stock. :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    it04qkcyd39p.jpg

Ok it worked fantastically to kill my hormonal hunger but it was too spicy and salty for me, so I didn't enjoy it as much as I should! And yeah, I had some grease on my fingers after too (it was the first one they made for the day as it was 9am too). Probably should have gone for one of the monster crunchwraps, but I just really don't have the calories for that. Oh well.

I ordered mine around 6pm and drove home for 20 minutes before I ate it so perhaps that's why it wasn't as greasy who knows but that's a shame you didn't like it maybe I'm just more easily satisfied and bias since I love Taco Bell more than any human being should