FAT to FIT ( 6 Packs )!! just 2 inspire :)

1246714

Replies

  • nupururja
    nupururja Posts: 43 Member
    how did you loose all the weight? any specific diet?
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    jenxbowers wrote: »
    Usually I'm a lurker but I feel obligated to tell you my jaw dropped!

    he he.. sounds interesting.
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    omakase619 wrote: »
    @rajeshvvcool Did you cut down to 160lb then lean bulk and cut back down to a musclar 160?

    Actually.. when I started out I didnt know much about lean bulk. I just ate a lot of protein and whole food. I was bulking without knowing what it was. later I learned about cutting and lean bulk. Now I have leveled up. :)
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    bnovak226 wrote: »
    Hot!! Nice work!!

    B)
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,072 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    wanzik wrote: »
    Abs are impressive, no doubt about it. But changes in your face are just as impressive. Great job!

    i would say they are the biggest changes.

    Men, never ever underestimate the value of a strong jawline on your aesthetics. I don't know why it matters, but damn, it matters.
    Sumiblue wrote: »
    Holy sheeet! Nice job! Do you model now?

    I just have to say I completely agree with the above. What a phenomenal transformation. I wouldn't recognize you from before to after. That last pic is stunning. You really should get into modeling.
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    wanzik wrote: »
    Abs are impressive, no doubt about it. But changes in your face are just as impressive. Great job!

    i would say they are the biggest changes.

    Men, never ever underestimate the value of a strong jawline on your aesthetics. I don't know why it matters, but damn, it matters.
    Sumiblue wrote: »
    Holy sheeet! Nice job! Do you model now?

    I just have to say I completely agree with the above. What a phenomenal transformation. I wouldn't recognize you from before to after. That last pic is stunning. You really should get into modeling.

    Thank you for the compliment. :)
  • emgulledge
    emgulledge Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    holy shitbawls!! omg!!! what a change...I'm speachless....like, is that really the same person???
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    So impressive! You look amazing.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,801 Member
    ckucuza4hcpw.jpg

    Well damn son - you are fine! I will make sure my daughter doesn't see this so she won't be inspired to move to Dubai. :)

    Seriously - congratulations on a job well done and on maintaining. You really do look like a different person and in this picture you have stunning eyes.

  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Wow, my jaw literally dropped. You are a very handsome man ;) Nice work!
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Wow looking amazing!
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    emgulledge wrote: »
    holy shitbawls!! omg!!! what a change...I'm speachless....like, is that really the same person???

    Yes!! B)
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    junodog1 wrote: »
    ckucuza4hcpw.jpg

    Well damn son - you are fine! I will make sure my daughter doesn't see this so she won't be inspired to move to Dubai. :)

    Seriously - congratulations on a job well done and on maintaining. You really do look like a different person and in this picture you have stunning eyes.

    Thank you so much. I always feel that fitness is a journey and not a destination. Your kind words have inspired me more. :)
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    Wow....you win. I don't know what the contest is but you win.

    LOL .. :p
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    So impressive! You look amazing.

    Thanx!!
  • rajeshvvcool
    rajeshvvcool Posts: 162 Member
    LisaTcan wrote: »
    Wow, my jaw literally dropped. You are a very handsome man ;) Nice work!

    Thank You. :smile:
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Wow! Just an amazing transformation. Good job!