True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I've totallyyyyyyyy fallen off the wagon. Last night I ate so much that I had that "super full, uncomfortable to lay down" feeling, and it made me feel awful. M and I were talking about it and we're going to try to help each other stay accountable, but I'm also really nervous about that breeding resentment. But at least we're going to be working on it together so it won't be like when you're trying to eat a salad while the person beside you is eating a smothered burrito.
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    i confess that i'm one of those people who does everything possible for everyone else but completely neglects taking care of herself. this leads to resentment of myself because i apparently don't think i'm worth taking care of, and of the people i'm helping, which in turn makes me feel even worse about myself. and when i do things for myself, i feel so incredibly guilty.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    oboeing wrote: »
    i confess that i'm one of those people who does everything possible for everyone else but completely neglects taking care of herself. this leads to resentment of myself because i apparently don't think i'm worth taking care of, and of the people i'm helping, which in turn makes me feel even worse about myself. and when i do things for myself, i feel so incredibly guilty.

I can relate 100%.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

I'm the same way. I think this is my form of caring what people think. If I don't give my all to doing stuff for people, I feel like I'm letting them down and that will make them disappointed in me. This only applies to people I care about. Everyone else can do stuff for themselves. LOL
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member

Count me in this group too!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    I confess, I am letting something petty get me down at work today. I am holding it in, because I know that it is just something small and really shouldn't matter at all. But, I am on the verge of tears and don't know why I am so bothered by it. Again, it is petty and stupid, but it makes me feel left out.

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I confess i miss posting in this thread as much as I used to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I confess starting over isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I let the fear of change keep me trapped for too long.

The house looks bare and empty, but I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'm looking forward to repainting and redecorating my house the way I want.

Big hugs .. :*
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I'm feeling super depressed and isolating myself

I think it's cause of my health

• Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    I confess I don't seed my torrents.

I confess, I have no idea what "seed my torrents" means.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited March 2017
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I confess that we originally posted that I Googled it and still didn't understand

It's Pirate talk. Because, Sharing is Caring! If you share (seeding), the load on other peers decreases.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

I confess that we originally posted that I Googled it and still didn't understand

It means that you allow other people to download the tor-rent you downloaded. It's Pirate talk.

Arrrrrrrrrr it's driving me nuts!

AUUcxkN.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    subcounter wrote: »

It means that you allow other people to download the tor-rent you downloaded. It's Pirate talk.

Arrrrrrrrrr it's driving me nuts!

AUUcxkN.gif

Arrrrrr!
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    LL5lifts wrote: »

It's Pirate talk. Because, Sharing is Caring! If you share (seeding), the load on other peers decreases.

That's a different kind of seeding than I watch.

trfoqn0665tz.gif
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I nearly dropped my son on his head. Apparently I am no longer allowed to walk past a light switch without him lunging at it to flip it. He almost did a flip onto the floor.
  • gregjetterdepot
    gregjetterdepot Posts: 46 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm kinda sick of ugly, pathetic guys tryingto talk dirty to me on this website. I am so so so done with cyber sex. I mean I started cyber sex at 13 and got bored by 18. So there.

Funny