30 Day Shred - Start July 15!

Options

Replies

• RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    L1D6 ~ Done! :) Very little achyness today! Still working up a good sweat though!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone!!! Day 5 of level 1 finished. Bicycle crunches weren't as hard today!!!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Okay, well it looks like I am going to have to invest in this program and join you guys even if I have to stay in my office during my lunch break and lock the door!
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    Hope it's not to late to join!

I started today, and holy cow, it really kicked my butt. I could barely keep up, but I did what I could, and that's what counts!

My legs are feeling pretty Jello-y so I bet I'll be sore tomorrow!!!
  • MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Options
    I missed my workout today. :-( I will be doing my L1D3 tomorrow. I did swim today for 2 hours so at least I did get a little exercise. I feel so much better when I get my workouts in. Today is my 6th day on MFP and I have lost 1 lb. I can see a noticable difference in my muscle tone which is awesome.
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am glad everyone seems to be doing well and that we still have people joining!

Little update on my choices tonight (went to a baseball game). We ended up going out for dinner where I could have made better choices but I am content. I got extra walking in at a moderate pace and we choose to take the stairs at the parking garage rather then the elevator! 1 beer and the rest all water! I have to splurge every now and then.

My NSV (non scale victory) today: I just got home and laid down in bed to talk with my husband about our days and I felt them.... ABS! They are in there! They are hidden under there but I felt them! I also feel some baby biceps growing!

Happy Shredding!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    L1D5 done!
    Thank god for air conditioning, cut my sweating in half.
    My calves don't hurt as much anymore. I can finally walk on my tiptoes again!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just OWNED day 6 of Level 1! Woohoo! Keep going ladies!
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I just OWNED day 6 of Level 1! Woohoo! Keep going ladies!
    Great job!
  • photorific
    Options
    We'll have to see how today goes. I got up and started out to do D7, but have a crazy knot in my stomach. :sick: Hopefully it'll go away soon and I can get to it!

PS - No, there's not a chance in he11 that I'm preggo. :laugh:
  • dezignz4u
    dezignz4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    funny! No chance in hell :)
  • dezignz4u
    dezignz4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    way to go Kristin6608!
  • MarlenaLB
    MarlenaLB Posts: 50
    Options
    L1D5 done!
    Thank god for air conditioning, cut my sweating in half.
    My calves don't hurt as much anymore. I can finally walk on my tiptoes again!

Everytime I catch myself trying to come up with an excuse why I can't do it today I think about how you did it without an AC and I realize that there isn't any better excuse than that and you still did it. Then I get up, do it and feel great. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I could be an inspiration to someone!
    That makes me feel awesome.

Even though the weather has been hell, I couldn't stop this now. I started this journey and I'm not going to stop. No matter HOW miserable I am that day. Whether my calves hurt so much I can't even go on my tippy toes to reach something overhead, or if the weather is 100 degrees and I have no air conditioner. As long as I am continuing what I started I don't care. :D
  • photorific
    Options
    OK - figured it out. That guy Tom came by to bug me again. My muscles are seriously fatigued, too. I think I'm going to take this as a "rest" day (I did do some of the strength/ab work, but not much... and did do 3 miles on the treadmill). Heading out of town tomorrow (camping for the weekend), so it'll likely be the same for a couple of days. Back at it Monday!
  • afitchpatrick
    afitchpatrick Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    K IM STILL WITH IT YAY!!!! DOIN MY WORKOUT 2 DAY WHEN I GET OFF WORK
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    L1D2

Hahaha, my husband has been doing it with me (even though he's like 5'11" and seriously athletic...) just to make sure I'm motivated enough to do it. He's in the military, so the whole time he's doing it he's singing jodies. Hahaha
  • alynn2388
    alynn2388 Posts: 25
    Options
    I started July 15th and am going on day 8 tomorrow. After the first three days of being exhausted and worn out and sore after the workout it is getting easier now! Can't wait to start level 2-heard it was super hard and I'm ready for it!!! I think----
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Went on a day trip with the kids to the jelly belly factory, skipped the pizza, yay! I still need to get ,y workout in! I took measurements today, and have lost a few inches! Nice!
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Day7 level 1 complete!!! WOOT!!