40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you all who are stuck in the snow. Stay safe and stay warm!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Sweat Intervals"=Done! MADE IT!!!
    "INSANITY MAX:30 MAX OUT ABS"=Done! 13:28
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hey kids, well the snow has left its carnage and school closed for 2 days in a row. Have mercy on me...lol. Shoveling wet snow is indeed a good workout. I will update later when I train. Have a great day kids.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Have a friend coming to town for St. Patricks day. I have a feeling that I am going to work extra hard to recover from this weekend.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Rowing (10km in about 50 minutes). Then assisted pull-ups, chin-ups, and dips; and incline push-ups.
  • TheRambler
    TheRambler Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    slacker day, or so I thought. Only 4000 steps because of lack of sleep last night. BUT... most of those steps were sprinting up and down my stairs. Everytime my watch would say I wasn't moving enough I'd do a set of 10 (or 8 at times). I don't feel SO bad for not working out today.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Tabata Strength"=Done! made it through...sorta. crashed right at the rest buzzer, TWICE...and slowed down a little bit on that last set of diamond jump burpees. but yea...made it without stopping!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells this morning
    Slow workout week for me
  • alleehill2
    alleehill2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day in a while the sun was out and shining so my daughter and I went for a nice walk and talked. Then we did a workout that I had downloaded on my kindle. Good times, we laughed so hard :)
  • caramelgyrlk
    Options
    Happy Friday kids....After taking Meltdown, I feel like I am having one (lol). My body needs rest after the brutality placed upon it this week. Have a good weekend kids.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Been super busy with long days of work the past couple of weeks. And the weather turned down here in FL too, so no paddling this week (hope to get one in tomorrow). I am pushing to get 700 minutes of exercise this week for a challenge and currently am at just over 450 minutes. Have to get the rest of the minutes done today and tomorrow as I'm traveling on Sunday. Shooting to get most of them in today.

Stay cool everyone! Happy St. Patrick's Day! Have a great weekend!! :)
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    @TmacMMM - Good for you ;)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Pulse & Ab Attack:10"=Done! 9:22 on Ab Attack:10!!
  • caramelgyrlk
    Options
    TMACMMM...Good for you. Rude and obnoxious people need a place of their own. 3 mile hike done. Have a great day kids.