True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member

is this the real life? is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    is this the real life? is this just fantasy?
    caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

A sing along?

Open your eyes,
    Look up to the sky and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    90 percent of the time I am an upbeat and positive person. The last couple weeks has kicked me a few times. I'm throwing myself a pitty party.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I have a history of building real, long term friendships with Internet friends to the point of sending/receiving things in the mail and calling/texting to check in when life gets hectic. There is an actual person on the other side of the screen with real emotions. Just be nice. It's not that hard.

Sadly the real person at the other side isn't always a true representation of what they portray online and all it takes is to be burnt and hurt once to become hardened and untrusting
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I have a history of building real, long term friendships with Internet friends to the point of sending/receiving things in the mail and calling/texting to check in when life gets hectic. There is an actual person on the other side of the screen with real emotions. Just be nice. It's not that hard.

Sadly the real person at the other side isn't always a true representation of what they portray online and all it takes is to be burnt and hurt once to become hardened and untrusting

Truth right here
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    You know, it's good to be liked. Good to have friends and buddies. They build you up. You share idea, thoughts and dreams with them. You open yourself up. Then it almost never fails. The dude is only interested in you so he can get his nuts off. Man, that's so disappointing, so discouraging. And as soon as they realize you're not going to stroke their ego or anything else, they drop you like you're nothing. Well I'm not nothing. I'm something. But right now, I'm a sad something. I'm a disappointed something. And I'm a lonely for a great friend something. Guess it's not going to happen though.

Some guys just suck. Hang in there, it's okay to be disappointed.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Lol. This thread...I confess even after two chorizo butritos then the burger, I still came home and ate dinner.

... Like a BOSS!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo

now i'm feeling guilty. i must confess i'm not really a kangaroo chilling on a bedside table.
  • synchkat

now i'm feeling guilty. i must confess i'm not really a kangaroo chilling on a bedside table.

But I loved you and already had names for our babies...my world will never be the same
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    edited March 2017

But I loved you and already had names for our babies...my world will never be the same

how embarrassing, disregard my previous message. i left my account logged in and the kitschy burro figurine from the dresser is attempting sabotage.

https://youtu.be/z5rRZdiu1UE

edit - i screwed up my beastie boys link, but oh well.
  • synchkat
    edited March 2017

how embarrassing, disregard my previous message. i left my account logged in and the kitschy burro figurine from the dresser is attempting sabotage.

I dunno this has kind of rocked my faith in human and creature kind. Perhaps I will deactivated my account and return in five minutes with a new name....pretend you don't recognize me k
  • BedsideTableKangaroo

I dunno this has kins if rocked my faith in human and creature kind. Perhaps I will deactivated my account and return in five minutes with a new name....pretend you don't recognize me k

done. and i'll flag the last few posts so i don't accidentally refresh my memory.
  • synchkat
    I need to leave a parting message.
    Never trust a kitschy kangaroo. They'll promise you the world then you find out its just some person, with a computer, leading poor inspecting women on
  • BedsideTableKangaroo

my flagging finger will commence triggering...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    my flagging finger will commence triggering...

Are you the one who flagged my Morpheus picture?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I am going for a couple hot dogs and a coke for lunch...for mental stability in my life.
    I love the way this thread works.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

Blending the new with the old.

One is craving junk food for the mind.
    The other junk food for the digestive track.
    Different forms of garbage in.
    Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.

That's alotta kittening

Complete Fuqkery by some of these so called people labeling themselves adults.

It's a wonderful world

It is. And at my age I'm not sure why I am so surprised by the immaturity that some adults display. And how they will use certain forms of communication to *kitten* all over the words of people who are spending time interacting with them on a mutual internet forum. I guess that defines a troll. Or just really sad individuals, but I'm not here to make judgements. I'm just pointing out the bullsheete.

Is this what goes through their mind??? I am morbidly curious.
    "(I don't like the content) here let me crap on everyone else by saying it in a backhanded manner. Maybe they won't notice. "

What they bank in is nobody saying anything. Or everyone just *kitten* agreeing with them and rolling in so the *kitten* continues. Sometimes I have trouble biting my tongue.
    Lack of impulse control points to a decidedlack of maturity, as is the use of expletives :P

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    All MY real friends email me from Nigeria... and they are only my frineds 'cause they have all promised to send me money... YES... my friendship can be bought... I guess that's my confession today :)