New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Picked these up last week at Trader Joe's. Going French. So chewy. Love chewy sweet foods. I ate the whole package. Lol smh
    j4txb2d1zn8w.jpg

That looks amazing!

We might be getting a Lidls store which is a German based store has anyone ever shopped at one of those? I've heard the store is similar to an Aldis. I don't want another Aldis I want a Trader Joes LOL!

Same here, Getting a Lidls.. I was so hoping for a trader Joes!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Bought a container of skyr Icelandic yogurt (vanilla flavored). It reminds me of when I ate Elmer's paste in kindergarten. Good stuff! Bonus that I don't have to add anything to it to make it thicker or not taste like donkey.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Bought a container of skyr Icelandic yogurt (vanilla flavored). It reminds me of when I ate Elmer's paste in kindergarten. Good stuff! Bonus that I don't have to add anything to it to make it thicker or not taste like donkey.

I liked that one and will buy it again when it's on sale. Not sure that a comparison to glue is a good thing though, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart has the new Cookies & Cream Oreos but I passed since the flavor combination seems redundant & boring.

Turkey Hill's Red Velvet Cake ice cream is back @ActivatedAlm0nds which also is at Wal-Mart, but I'm sure most retailers that carry Turkey Hill will have it.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw Junk Banter post Dunkin' Donuts' new donut on their instagram and it looks marvelous... I made my boyfriend try the new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich since he goes there every morning for a sandwich and he was blown away, he said it was the best thing he's ever had there! I'll be going soon for sure but I'll have my eyes set on that coconut cream pie coffee so I probably won't have many calories left to try other things as I don't feel like blowing them all that early in the morning xD
    nlkmphf8pxcj.png

Damn...it has walnuts. I'm allergic to walnuts. /sigh
    (Edit: I think...are those walnuts or pretzel bits?)

The coconut cream coffee and pretzel breakfast sandwich, however, have potential. :smile:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Saw Junk Banter post Dunkin' Donuts' new donut on their instagram and it looks marvelous... I made my boyfriend try the new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich since he goes there every morning for a sandwich and he was blown away, he said it was the best thing he's ever had there! I'll be going soon for sure but I'll have my eyes set on that coconut cream pie coffee so I probably won't have many calories left to try other things as I don't feel like blowing them all that early in the morning xD
    nlkmphf8pxcj.png

that looks really good... i feel like all their new donuts have gotten "meh" reviews though
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    nlkmphf8pxcj.png

Love pretzels and chocolate but I'm worried this one may have stale pretzels on it. Hope you like it.
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    nlkmphf8pxcj.png

that looks really good... i feel like all their new donuts have gotten "meh" reviews though

I usually like their croissant donuts, not gonna lie.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I liked that one and will buy it again when it's on sale. Not sure that a comparison to glue is a good thing though, lol.
    I would just try to make some in your IP if you don't mind putting it out of commission for the night

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    Wal-Mart has the new Cookies & Cream Oreos but I passed since the flavor combination seems redundant & boring.

Turkey Hill's Red Velvet Cake ice cream is back @ActivatedAlm0nds which also is at Wal-Mart, but I'm sure most retailers that carry Turkey Hill will have it.
    Neat! I haven't seen it a Kroger yet but I'll keep my peepers open

• Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I would just try to make some in your IP if you don't mind putting it out of commission for the night

My IP doesn't have the yogurt function :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    nlkmphf8pxcj.png

Damn...it has walnuts. I'm allergic to walnuts. /sigh
    (Edit: I think...are those walnuts or pretzel bits?)

The coconut cream coffee and pretzel breakfast sandwich, however, have potential. :smile:

They're pretzel bits, it's their new chocolate pretzel donut! :) However, if you have a tree nut allergy I'm not sure how they go as far as cross-contamination as I know their butter pecan flavor is returning.
    Honestly, I wish they would just release some new munchkin flavors. I love donuts but would love this even more if it was made into a tiny donut hole I could fit into my diary a lot easier (and more often) xD
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Noticed Chirps Chips on Shark Tank a while back and ordered some bags but they weren't able to mail them to everyone until just yesterday. They're made with crickets but I can't even tell, they taste like a regular corn tortilla chip to me, I can't even taste the BBQ honestly. Not worth the price and the nutritional info isn't really that impressive (per 160 calorie bag it's only 5 grams of protein).
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Noticed Chirps Chips on Shark Tank a while back and ordered some bags but they weren't able to mail them to everyone until just yesterday. They're made with crickets but I can't even tell, they taste like a regular corn tortilla chip to me, I can't even taste the BBQ honestly. Not worth the price and the nutritional info isn't really that impressive (per 160 calorie bag it's only 5 grams of protein).
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg

Sounds um interesting.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg
    Crickets are nice on their own. I really wish people would stop trying to be quirky and just sell me a damn bag of frozen crickets for a price similar to any decent online pet shop.
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg

Sounds um interesting.
    Ehh, I don't really see eating an insect any different than any other animal really.

• hgycta
    Options
    I've tried every low sugar or high protein recipe for icing and hated everything. Well, apparently Pillsbury sells a sugar free icing so I picked it up and I finally found something to use from now on on these Lil Buff cakes! Has anyone tried these sugar free icings before? I strongly recommend it! It tastes just like regular icing I can't even notice a difference!
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg

i saw that episode... i wasn't impressed with the nutritional content considering they were pushing it as a "good protein source"