Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,928 Member
    Options
    Lifting done! BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 MAX OUT POWER"=Done! 13:17! my push up "pops" stopped poppin'...
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Morning workout DONE!!!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning cool kids. Back from vacation and time to get back into a regular exercise and eating routine! Maui was wonderful! Truly like a paradise. Loads of fun too!

Will take a bit of time to get caught up with everyone, but will work on that too! Just wanted to say "aloha" to all of you. :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    orionaimee wrote: »
    How does one officially join the group? I would very much like to do so. Thank you!

We will have to go over your resume and have a vote to see if you make the cut. Just kidding. You are in. Just post away.

Larro
  • larrodarro
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Short but strenuous hike on the Appalachian Trail. Snow on the ground made for slippery footing, and there was a bit of freezing rain. But the woods were quiet and the mountains were beautiful. Two hours well spent.

Sounds like a blast. I'm wanting to attempt a thru hike. 2023 looks like my time frame. Unless I win the lottery and/or retire early.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    Good Morning cool kids. Back from vacation and time to get back into a regular exercise and eating routine! Maui was wonderful! Truly like a paradise. Loads of fun too!

Will take a bit of time to get caught up with everyone, but will work on that too! Just wanted to say "aloha" to all of you. :)

Jimmy Buffet has a song for that.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lxJwdDOVUPE
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    Lifting done! BOOM!

Thank you. I just stopped by for a bit of BOOM.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Short but strenuous hike on the Appalachian Trail. Snow on the ground made for slippery footing, and there was a bit of freezing rain. But the woods were quiet and the mountains were beautiful. Two hours well spent.

Sounds like a blast. I'm wanting to attempt a thru hike. 2023 looks like my time frame. Unless I win the lottery and/or retire early.

@larrodarro -- That's one of my dreams as well. We'll probably work on sections until then.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »

@larrodarro -- That's one of my dreams as well. We'll probably work on sections until then.

If I were closer I would section hike some of the AT too. I've done some day hikes on the Florida Trail {it's 2 miles from the Larro Ranchero} and plan on overnighters soon. My schedule is a little more flexible {in theory} since Margie retired.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 MAX OUT SWEAT"=Done! 21:07!
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Ab Attack:10"=Done! 9:27! BARELY!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells. providence done
  • __TMac__
    Options
    45 minutes on the indoor bike trainer, hopping off each 15 for push-ups and dips.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Lifting done yesterday! Yay! Was so happy to be back in the dungeon lifting iron. :)
    Curled afterward. Last game of the season for the league. Have the ladies bonspiel this coming weekend which is always a hoot!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Took a rest day yesterday. Today - 5.35 miles of SUP in wonderfully glorious weather. Even saw a pod of dolphins today...you know it's a great day when they show up.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 MAX OUT STRENGTH"=Done! 14:15! an ASTOUNDING two seconds better than last week. that being said, I did get more reps in before crashing!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I trained and the added 15 pounds on the deadlifts did me in, I am pooped now. Time for wine. Hope all of you are well. gam3rguy aka ENERGIZER BUNNY. You rock. Heck all of us do. Have a great day kids.
  • __TMac__
    Options
    12km on the rower.

I did the math while I was on there to see if I can hit 1 million meters and get a much-coveted free t-shirt from Concept2 before the season ends in May. I'm at 822.6km right now, but I'm away on vacation next week with no rower access. I'll be just short if I don't double-up for the rest of April. So close...
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 FRIDAY FIGHT: ROUND 2"=Done! 12:45!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Went up to 188 BPM. AM I DEAD NOW?