Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Myzzlone
    Myzzlone Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Juli. I'm a small town house fiancée from Ontario and I can't even begin to count the amount of regimes I've started. In the past I've tried almost every weight loss plan I've come across from high protein, the master cleanser, military diets, and so many more I can't even remember them all. Currently I'm doing whatever works for me, and I'm determined to make this time work because I'll be getting married in July next year and I would like to be Atleast back down to where I qas when I met my man 100 lbs ago.. I'm mostly clean eating and keeping track of calories and macros, but every now and then Ill hop on a smoothie or juice cleanse if I feel I need a little extra oomph. I'm always looking for support and people to help keep me accountable, and to help do the same for others. Every one is welcome to add me and we can do this together!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,887 Member
    Options

Hey All - Just running through to clang the bell......
    Tomorrow there will be more time to read the posts.....

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,349 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Hi Juli, stop by and post when you can.

Oatmeal for dinner with PB2 as nothing else sounds good.

Rained going to work, but less than coming home. Rain for most of weekend.

Dog is done, oatmeal on stove. Wave to all who stop by. Wishing you a good evening.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara- I do not get paper... so, unfamiliar with MUTTS...I Googled it... not sure if I found right thing... curious now
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Super tired....just would like to eat and have more wine....went to bed instead after a couple of extra glasses of water.
    Stress is my trigger to overeat....heck, everything is my trigger to overeat. WI in the morning...we will see...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Making grocery list for shopping this weekend. Setting up for pita bread pizzas.

Dawn, MUTTS is a dog/cat based comic strip and the strip today had a very black cloud over the animals and the one animal said something about how it was as black as ink. Hoping your weather is not that bad.

Good weight in thoughts Sherry.

Sleeping blanket in dryer, down is not quite dry and a warm blanket at the end of the day is a treat.

Under Lana's Palm Tree waiting for Lana to tell all the day's news.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Good day. DD had great parent-teacher conferences and good grades. She is our child with developmental delay, difficulties reading and organizing herself. But she is doing well! A couple of teachers commented on how other kids are learning that Kira gets her homework done early or on time and is willing to help other kids. :) Her special ed case manager is already lamenting DD going to high school - and that's over a year away!

It does this mom's heart good to hear such great things when so many times what I see at home is a kid who struggles to focus and who puts up a fight to do her homework. She is a different kid at school when her meds are on. And I know at home she is comfortable and will "let her hair down".

Ended up at Culver's for supper, which was not good for diet. Tomorrow I'm on the road for a meeting and will have no control over lunch. It will be what it will be.

Time to soak in a hot bath and get some shut-eye.
  • mimitvass
    mimitvass Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me to a tee! I am constantly starting and re starting a diet I started at 207 im 156 and the goal is 140 I need to keep some momentum for the last 16 lbs feel free to add me as a friend anyone looking for support or to support!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Okay lets get it out - TGIF!! Wind and rain for a couple of days.

Annie - great news about DD! Make your best choices at lunch and move on.

Mimi - welcome - stop by and post when you can. The last part of the weight loss journey (I have read people post) requires more discipline than before. Hang in there.

Will order salad at work. Cafe soup is seafood and I dont really like to shift too far off center. I have done pretty well this week and any downwards change in scale on Monday would be a success.

Wave to all who follow. Will lurk from work.
  • mrsbeasy
    mrsbeasy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, who knew there were so many other serial starters, like me?? I thought I was alone in this. I don't why I haven't been able to be consistent....but hey, today's a new day!
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Friday

Yippee! This is the first Friday in awhile that the scale hasn't gone up! Holding steady at 154.4 from yesterday. Was happy to put on a pair of dress pants today since I'm going to this meeting and they fit! I was worried they would be too tight. Of course, I could wear one size smaller a couple of years ago...but for today, I will be happy.

Breakfast was oatmeal with strawberries and almonds. Was supposed to have a veggie, too, but just couldn't do it. Snacks are almonds today. Lunch is included with the meeting, so no control there. I believe supper will be a chicken and wild rice dish.

Steroid drops for eyes are really helping! What a relief! Not back to "normal" yet, but I'm sure they will get there over the course of the next couple of weeks.

Beautiful weather coming our way. A high of 60 today with sun and tomorrow will be 77! Actually too warm for April in MN, but we'll take it. Busy weekend with prep and working at the church's fundraiser breakfast.

Welcome to all new people!

Happy Friday!

Annie

Today's weight: 154.4
    All-time high: 177.8
    Goal: 145
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi All~~

Welcome to new peeps -
    Hugs to all -

Running again. It's like having a regular job, except with not enough energy.....

BBL

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

I thought that the Cabana Boys had a special Friday Happy Hour today.......Maybe I'm too early?

Oh wait......there's Tillie.....and they are all following her....

Lana, settling in for foot massage~~

;)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Traded my biscotti normal for a "tube" of popcorn and it was so sweet that I wont be having hot chocolate - I still have some left for after dinner and I walked my morning break so my total calories over goal is ...... drum roll please ...... 2 calories. I can handle that.

Dog is on course #2 her kibbles with liverwurst flavored probiotic powder. Lucky dog. She will hold court again later under Lana's palm tree with the cboys. Happy hour is starting soon......

Wishing all a great evening.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Nice hot shower last night and I slept well until dog needed out. Her pit stops change in bad weather. Just is.

Dog is up and fed, and I am going back to sleep.

No surprises on my schedule today. Hope everyone has a good morning. BBL
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning all~~
    Just waking up. Could not get to sleep until 3AM. My life is too unsettled, so goes the mind.

I went to a group support session on Thursday, and there were breast cancer patients there who have it worse than I do. It is still haunting me. I am grateful for my blessings.

Today is get out there and walk in Park for exercise; also clean apartment a bit beforehand. Happy to see scale at 244.6. I had gotten up past my old all time high of 245.6, on up to 247.6. Gah.

Lana

Today 244.6
    ATH 247.6
    Goal 185
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Shopping done for today. That tom found me yesterday(at my age they are not regular) so that explains some of the symptoms from last week.

Had ham with eggs at breakfast - put premade salad and oatmeal for other meals and the salt of the ham worked fine.

Will make pita pizzas tomorrow, may effect the scale Monday, but so many things do......

Off to get a cup of coffee. Sunshine here for awhile and will enjoy it, then knit/read with dog.

Lana - doing the happy dance for you!!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Have enough points for the hot chocolate I did not get last night!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana- awesome WI! Congrats
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara - weather cleared up for now... more rain next week.. so far, no storms just rain...