True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess these confessions seem like they aren't really confessions but more inane chitter chatter and status updates.

I know right?!?! wait was that judgment?
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I've been wearing mainly fitness clothes. I'm too scared to go shopping or wear anything nice incase I'm disappointed even though I've lost weight. I still feel blimpy

I wear fitness clothes 80%of the time and I'm proud of it.
    Go shop for clothes. You're gonna need smaller sizes sooner rather than later and you'll be so happy to tsee you dropped a size or two

I'm going to do it next week. I think I'd be as excited with brand new sexy fitness clothes:-)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess these confessions seem like they aren't really confessions but more inane chitter chatter and status updates.

5c22ppoyxe3c.jpg

I confess, I'm really struggling emotionally with this confession. Is it judgment, pain, frustration.....
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I know right?!?! wait was that judgment?

:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgRaQVj6J9A
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

Friend request sent

Bull *kitten* haha
    There was no request
  • corbettrn
    corbettrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole bag of caramel popcorn in 3 days. A LARGE costco size bag...
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I bought a 3-pack of boxer briefs on eBay in royal blue, metallic silver, and neon orange. I don't even care anymore... a good deal is a good deal.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Confess that I am ever so slightly bewildered about how this confession thread became such a mundane chitty chatty coffee klatch... sure.. once in a while there's some meat on the carcass of what was once a decent thread, but wow... I just went through how many pages of absolute drivel... and to be clear I am not judging the genuine Confessions here... good on those folks... BUT the rest of you... get a room :expressionless: OR find a more appropriate venue for it... k.. haters... hate away :P

Here's a juicy one for ya.

I'm developing a crush on the eye candy I see at the gym every morning. I've been imagining what his arms would look like on either side of my head ;)

Time to get him a shirt! :smiley:

Here's and example.

6q0tx0ib58aq.jpg

This is perfect!!! I'll use @_har_T_Swallow 's Little Caesers pick up line when I give it to him.

I wonder if he'd be okay with a June wedding?

guarantee you that guy is going to wind up like that penguin who got cheated on

cksmosy3i53q.jpg
    o9ssmk0qe5du.jpg
  • turbostang7
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm sick of dudes friending me just to ask for pics. I'm not sending you any and I don't want any of you...

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

That they are. I have just quit accepting any friend requests for now
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I dunno guys, maybe I'm wired differently, but if a relationship turns south then there is always a pretty good reason for it. Therefore, it typically takes me little time to move on from it. The good and bad experiences from life form who you are as a person. Life is too short to lament the bad or linger too long on the good.

It's kind of different when it's not just any relationship but an ex spouse whom you have children with ..difficult to move on when that ahole is part of your childrens lives ...moving on is not always possible, whilst the kids are young.
    But over time the effect they have on you does lessen ..

yeah, I can see that.

kids change everything.
  • turbostang7
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

They'll go away soon enough once they realize you're not going to send them pics.

Sometimes..... and other times they think their anatomy is so charming that you might be swayed.
    Boys are dumb

I confess I have responded to a random "anatomy" photo in the past with...

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

I don't talk to any of them outside of MFP so thankfully I don't actually get any. But they do ask and try to get me to.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

I don't talk to any of them outside of MFP so thankfully I don't actually get any. But they do ask and try to get me to.

Luckily no random anatomy photos from MFPers. The internet is a scary place.
  • turbostang7
    edited April 2017
    Options

Boys are dumb

You unfriended me...

I sent you a friend request... you ignored it. I explained why
  • turbostang7
    Options

Boys are dumb

You unfriended me...

I sent you a friend request... you ignored it

After you unfriended me

I explained it. Just accept the damn request lol you know you want to be my friend again
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Boys are dumb

1gagw0mv0mn6.jpg

Luckily no random anatomy photos from MFPers. The internet is a scary place.

It doesn't even have to be online, I've been assaulted with dick pics in bars.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Sometimes things get really awkward here