True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    sorry for what you are going thru Miss FF.... yes, distraction is good in times like this...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I posted an emotional confession that got overlooked so I started posting silly confessions again.
    \

Sorry for missing that. Can you direct us to the right page?
    I confess I posted an emotional confession that got overlooked so I started posting silly confessions again.

What are you talking about? I confess I'm confused?

It is what it is.

What does it mean? What is "it" being "it"? I never understood this. I have no idea what you're talking about? If you would like to confess what you mean that would help me. I confess, I have no idea what your talking about.

I confess I posted "it is what it is" just because it was the first thing that came to mind, not because it was in any way an actual response.

This just leaves me with more questions? What's going on? I confess I'm confused?

I'm distracting myself from a difficult emotional situation by being stupid on the internet.

That I understand! Here's a meme for you! Puppies!

li9wq7vib5ot.jpg
  • cee134
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I work in the IT department.. haha

Are you tracking my IP right now?
  • ekim2016
    a IT professional never gives away trade secrets...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I work in the IT department.. haha

Are you tracking my IP right now?

Yes
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    @synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm having a really difficult time knowing my personal hero is facing his mortality. I don't know how to deal with this situation. I've never had to face this before with someone so close to me. It's tearing me up inside and I'm doing the best I can. I have no coping skills for this situation.

Aging sucks. NO one has coping mechanisms for this but you know what imagine what it's like to be the person told they are coming to the end of their life. I had to watch this happen with my dad recently and it's horrible. I was there when he was told there was no more dr's could do, I was there to get him ice chips because that's all he could eat, I was there with his gin and tonic with super good gin because gosh darn it my dad was going out in style. It's tough but you can only control your reaction. Remember the good times, that's all that matters now. We all lose our heroes but this is when we rise up and carry on their heroic efforts.

Didn't mean to sound judgy or preachy but life sucks sometimes and that's when we rise to the occasion and make those we are losing or have lost proud by what we put forth into the world. Would they want us to wallow, well maybe but I bet by carrying on and having fun they are smiling

You did not sound judgy or preachy to me. You sounded like what I've been saying to myself.

and for the record you get through it. You go into a fog of existing because you have to and eventually you emerge on the other side and remember what life is like. But there are times you just have to live for others
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I want to give everyone that's having a rough time a big ol hug. And maybe a little groping :wink:
  • ekim2016
    in some parts that's called a "grub"
  • cee134
    edited April 2017
    I confess that it is only 7 and I'm already ready for bed

Something's *kitten-y*.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess that it is only 7 and I'm already ready for bed

Things are about to get *kitten-y*.

I saw that before the edit. I lol'd.
  • cee134
    a IT professional never gives away trade secrets...

Are you hacking my *kitten*?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I confess I want to give everyone that's having a rough time a big ol hug. And maybe a little groping :wink:

My day deserves a reach-around, it damn sure does.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess when I sing to my kid he puts his hands over his ears.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I confess that when I'm tired of arguing with my kid I start singing all my responses until she is so annoyed with me she leaves me alone.

Oh my god I do this too!!!!!!!!!!
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I confess, I think my scales are messing with me. I cannot POSSIBLY have lost 1.9kg this week. Not possible. Surely?!
  • cee134
    I confess

Who's the baddest mother*kitten* in the Brooklyn town
    And also representer of the Wu-Tang sound
    If you want to get up and get *kitten* up
    Last *kitten* got up and got shot up
  • synchkat
    I confess

I confess I'm concerned you're having a stroke or something.
    But not enough concerned to really be concerned enough to do something which really I couldn't do anything but still I could ask you to stick out you tongue to see if it's crooked as stroke patients' tongues are, I've taken first aid and all...but ya carry on
  • synchkat
    I confess

The hills are alive
    With the sound of music

I confess the Sound of Music always makes me smile