True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    dc8066 wrote: »

Do they ever actually confess anything in this song?

Are you confessing to liking Florida Georgia Line?

Is this a passive aggressive swipe at perceived lame confessions?
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    I confess, I'm so CDO that I had to read through every post before I could comment. I can't allow my e-mail or text show unread messages either. It's a curse.

However, for those of you dealing with deaths, both past and present and future. My heart goes out to you and wish you the best. Enjoy your time with those still in your lives and spend time talking to those who may be on their way out.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    for me, loss has been the most difficult thing to work thru....ever!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I've posted real confessions to get them out of my brain. The silly confessions are more fun.

Someone confess to wearing super hero underwear now.

I confess the more "these aren't confessions" posts there are the nite mundane my confessions become

For Science! I confess I would love to see what the ultimate mundane confession would look like.

these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I've posted real confessions to get them out of my brain. The silly confessions are more fun.

I confess the more "these aren't confessions" posts there are the nite mundane my confessions become

For Science! I confess I would love to see what the ultimate mundane confession would look like.

these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions; these aren't confessions

I confess I just yawned?
  • synchkat
    I confess I just clicked my mouse and typed words
  • ekim2016
    like I am working at my pc ?
  • cee134
    8q39kl2nr4qq.jpg

Hey captain obvious, how you doin? LOL

#GnothiSeauton23Joke
  • ekim2016

I confess I just yawned?

I just swallowed a tangerine segment...as I typed.. wow!

• cee134

I confess I just yawned?

Close! Keep going!
  • synchkat
    So I have a friend, he's like 85, he called and invited me to dinner since he was stood up by his daughter. I confess I could've had a dinner date tonight but I passed. We did make tentative plans to meet up some other time. It's weird who we make friends with in our lives
  • cee134

So close!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    My confession.
    When I was 17 I lived with my grandparents intermittently but spent a lot of time at my boyfriends who was 10 years older. He had to do a couple of months jail time ..I think for traffic infringements (can't remember)
    Anyway while he was in I packed up and went home to my mums. I never contacted him I basically forgot about him.
    Met a new guy and fell pregnant 6 weeks after getting home.
    So...playing pool with bf a couple of months later at the local and "Bear" walks in 6'6" about 130kg ..big boy with a suitcase..I walk him outside before bf saw him. Asked what was happening..he said Im here to live with you..
    I will never forget as long as I live the hurt on his face and his eyes tearing up when I said I was with someone else ..he didn't say anything just got up and walked to his car leaving the suitcase ...btw he'd bought his mum and dad with him to meet me ..they were standing near the car..
    I've thought about him often over the years and Im pretty sure Im his..I was hurt badly by this girl once story....
    Bear...where ever you are..Im sorry :(
    I still feel like a *kitten* about hurting him..
  • synchkat

So close!

I just breathed
    I just blinked
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I posted an emotional confession that got overlooked so I started posting silly confessions again.
    \

Sorry for missing that. Can you direct us to the right page?

• cee134
    I confess I <3 science!
  • cee134
    I confess I posted an emotional confession that got overlooked so I started posting silly confessions again.

What are you talking about? I confess I'm confused?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I love my pedicure time! This is one thing I can never ever give up!