I want to see progress pics of huge weight loss. 50lbs or more. Mine are included

Replies

• Celticmoon67
    Celticmoon67 Posts: 18 Member
    Wow! Just Wow! All of you look Fantastic, pure inspiration. Continued success I wish for you all.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    All of you are amazing!! I just started an 8 week program at my gym, though I won't lose 50lbs by then, I will definitely post before and after pictures once I have completed it.

How long did you take you guys to get to your "after"? :)
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Great job to everyone here the transformations are so awesome and inspiring. All of you keep it up
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Ladina1990 wrote: »
    -177 lb

2.5 years to lose it.
    Currently maintaining (since June 2016) around 150 lb.
    Lost more than half of myself!

lw1ahp1edaxc.jpg
    fk42kl0mf1hg.jpg
    pqiquvds3qwf.jpg

You look Amazing!!!! Its crazy how losing that weight will literally take ages off of you.

True story ^^^^ You look 10+ years younger. Congrats!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Ladina1990 wrote: »
    -177 lb

2.5 years to lose it.
    Currently maintaining (since June 2016) around 150 lb.
    Lost more than half of myself!

lw1ahp1edaxc.jpg
    fk42kl0mf1hg.jpg
    pqiquvds3qwf.jpg

You look Amazing!!!! Its crazy how losing that weight will literally take ages off of you.

True story ^^^^ You look 10+ years younger. Congrats!

Thanks! That means a lot! I did it for my health but if I look younger, I'll take it! :-)
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Bravo to you all!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    edited April 2017
    ConleighS wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    ConleighS wrote: »
    How,do you post pics?

What are you trying to post from? iPhone? Droid? If droid, you have to go to MFP in your web browser. You can't do it from the app. If iPhone, someone else will have to tell you.

Andrpid ...Well that's inconvenient

Tell me about it! I've got a Blackberry running OS 10 which MFP didn't bother to make an app for, and the new BB smartphones run on ... Android. Doh!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!