New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I've been trying to find it but no luck yet :/ It's mostly gotten bad reviews, but I did see one really good review. Personally, I'd probably love it because I love the gummy texture Edy's has and when it comes to Red Velvet I'm easily satisfied. If anyone finds it please let me know where you saw it! I've checked Target, Shoprite, and Walmart.... nothing...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member

I might have, if I hadn't read the review, lol.
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    I really like the Better Oats brand Maple and Brown Sugar 100 cal packets. 90 seconds in the microwave, tastes great (especially with a couple of sprays of I Can't Believe It's not Butter spray), and it holds me until mid-morning snack. My go-to breakfast most days.

i love that brand! i have been microwaving egg whites separately and then adding the oatmeal on top plus some peanut butter, and packing it for breakfast along with a shake

I love this brand too! Although the Maple Brown Sugar leaves a TON to be desired in my opinion. The Cinnamon Roll flavor is LOADS better.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    That smuckers fruit and honey spread- really is amazing- I LOVE the strawberry flavor- so delicious.
    Gang, I could not believe it- our walmart has FINALLY gotten halo top in the store. It had four flavors(Vanilla bean, chocolate chip cookie dough, birthday cake and chocolate chip mint. I bought the birthday cake and cookie dough flavors. I hope I like it- you guys have raved about it so much. It was $4.59 cent a pint-Will let you know what I think soon
  • hgycta
    If anyone tries the sweet/sour color-chaning Unicorn Frappuccino that comes out tomorrow at Starbucks please do me a huge favor and let me know if it's worth the 400+ calories it probably contains. :x It's so beautiful but I have a hard time fitting their frappuccinos into my diary since I'm on a strict maintenance diet of enjoying a pint of ice cream each night and I really don't want to give that up unless I know it will be worth it ;P
    ephzduczizxi.png
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    If anyone tries the sweet/sour color-chaning Unicorn Frappuccino that comes out tomorrow at Starbucks please do me a huge favor and let me know if it's worth the 400+ calories it probably contains. :x It's so beautiful but I have a hard time fitting their frappuccinos into my diary since I'm on a strict maintenance diet of enjoying a pint of ice cream each night and I really don't want to give that up unless I know it will be worth it ;P
    ephzduczizxi.png

I actually got on here to see if anyone knew what the calories were for a tall one. Grande is 475 calories, and I have to build it into my foods tomorrow. :)
  • hgycta
    edited April 2017
    ephzduczizxi.png

I actually got on here to see if anyone knew what the calories were for a tall one. Grande is 475 calories, and I have to build it into my foods tomorrow. :)

280 calories for the tall so I couldn't resist! It's beautiful but I'm not a huge fan as the mango is pretty strong. If you like mango though it's phenomenal and well rounded! Just wish it was cotton candy flavored (they had cotton candy before but it didn't taste anything like cotton candy in my opinion)
    bws28zpafb8x.jpg
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Thomas' Facebook announced a new flavor English Muffin... if anyone finds it before I do please let me know where you saw it or how it tastes!!!
    xyzeoddinpz4.png

Got these at Publix last Saturday. I think they are YUM. I've had one every morning for breakfast so far. I love sweet and savory breakfast combos.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    jnmrie wrote: »
    Thomas' Facebook announced a new flavor English Muffin... if anyone finds it before I do please let me know where you saw it or how it tastes!!!
    xyzeoddinpz4.png

Got these at Publix last Saturday. I think they are YUM. I've had one every morning for breakfast so far. I love sweet and savory breakfast combos.

interesting... every review i saw so far was that they were disappointing
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    2akkbye.jpg
    If you get graze boxes, this is really good, and is miso soup. Not watery at all and tastes just like it. I'm usually not a fan of their broths, but I liked this one.
    aad9qo.jpg
    Meh. Too much sauce, too salty and the sweet potatoes were bland.
    346573c.jpg
    These don't taste like Peeps at all, to me they taste like the frosting on Lofthouse Cookies. But I love those cookies, so I thought these were still really good!
    2wdops6.jpg
    Not new/different at all, but they're green now so that's new. I've never actually tried these before, and they are delicious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    caramel-almond-brittle-non-dairy-detail.png

I tried this yesterday & it has good qualities & bad qualities.

The bad was the base just tasted bland (probably due to it being made from Almond milk).

The Good there was a lot of caramel throughout & the Brittle pieces tasted delicious.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    7zq0il122bly.jpg

Actually - her whole line of crisps are SO good...not a new product though
  • bellaa_x0
    ephzduczizxi.png

280 calories for the tall so I couldn't resist! It's beautiful but I'm not a huge fan as the mango is pretty strong. If you like mango though it's phenomenal and well rounded! Just wish it was cotton candy flavored (they had cotton candy before but it didn't taste anything like cotton candy in my opinion)
    bws28zpafb8x.jpg

omg these are ALL over my social media feeds... not understanding the attraction - and why mango? just no.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ephzduczizxi.png

bws28zpafb8x.jpg

omg these are ALL over my social media feeds... not understanding the attraction - and why mango? just no.

Not a fan of mango. The colors are deceptive. I would expect to be tasting something like cotton candy when taking a sip LOL.
  • bellaa_x0
    ephzduczizxi.png

bws28zpafb8x.jpg

Not a fan of mango. The colors are deceptive. I would expect to be tasting something like cotton candy when taking a sip LOL.

exactly! i never drink any of those fancy drinks but cotton candy i would have tried lol even if it was just a sip
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    @hgycta at Walmart they have a Banana Pudding kind of flavor ice cream in their Great Value line. Once I eat the stockpile of ice creams I have I'll buy that one.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    2akkbye.jpg
    If you get graze boxes, this is really good, and is miso soup. Not watery at all and tastes just like it. I'm usually not a fan of their broths, but I liked this one.
    aad9qo.jpg
    Meh. Too much sauce, too salty and the sweet potatoes were bland.
    346573c.jpg
    These don't taste like Peeps at all, to me they taste like the frosting on Lofthouse Cookies. But I love those cookies, so I thought these were still really good!
    2wdops6.jpg
    Not new/different at all, but they're green now so that's new. I've never actually tried these before, and they are delicious!

I love lofthouse cookies!