Females only - lifting/weight training results?

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    jen_092 wrote: »
    e6dpz3zk60lv.jpg
    npz2hhten8xg.jpg

The bottom transformation was overall, going from 175-->117 with cardio, weights, and a deficit. The top ones are 117-->117 with maintenance calories and a big focus on lifting.

So incredibly inspiring!! How long did you work at the overall loss, and the recomp?

Man your recomp was phenomenal!! Really enhanced your shape! I was in a deficit lifting and made some great changes then changed my goals to a small bulk to try and grow a little more on the bottom. Your maintenance lifting certainly inspires me to consider stopping the mini bulk and seeing what can happen at my current weight with continuing my progressive lifting...
  • RedSquadronLeader
    RedSquadronLeader Posts: 84 Member
    ^^ Yeah @nichell88 that is seriously impressive. That must have taken some real work and dedication!
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    nichell88 wrote: »
    I don't have great pictures of the difference in muscle tone, but here's a 4 month difference in my legs from strength training and cardioqzwq68rrt0j8.jpg

This is one of the most impressive results from 4 months I have ever seen. Great work.

Thanks!
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    ^^ Yeah @nichell88 that is seriously impressive. That must have taken some real work and dedication!

Thank you!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Pretty sure I've posted in this thread before. Oh, well. ;)

mboc8du8f6kd.jpg

Amazing job and dedication over all this time- and to all of the others that I see posting your progress pictures :) All of you ladies seriously rock!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    @cassandrarodriguez89, it's hard to tell a difference from your before with the sweater dress and you look like you started relatively lean, but I love the photoshoot and you look phenomenal! Especially for no photoshop. Cute skirt and you look great as a blond.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    cassandrarodriguez89 Posts: 239 Member
    @cassandrarodriguez89, it's hard to tell a difference from your before with the sweater dress and you look like you started relatively lean, but I love the photoshoot and you look phenomenal! Especially for no photoshop. Cute skirt and you look great as a blond.

I dont have any other pictures showing more skin because I hated being in a bikini, I had no abs so I was insecure
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Pretty sure I've posted in this thread before. Oh, well. ;)

mboc8du8f6kd.jpg

Your arms are my goal! Your body is amazing but girl, arms like that... your blessed to say the least.
  • cassandrarodriguez89
    Lol!
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Ok. Im not sure if this was covered or is a dumb question but I'll ask anyways. I'm in the obese category, 4'11 179lbs, so if i lift will that help me lose weight ore should i lose weight first and then tone up? Also should i consult a trainer at gym for this, bc never really lifted weights before as exercise.