• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done.
    Cannot wait till level 2!
  • Kristin6608
    Kristin6608 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I missed my workout yesterday. I ended up going to a baseball game (again) last minute during the day and then had a birthday party after that. We left the party around 7 but I didn't feel well. Good news is I lose 1.6 this week. Getting back to it today. (PS I did get some walking in yesterday!)
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    L1D9. Done.

Way to go! Only 1 more day at level one for you!
  • k8es
    Options
    Day 7 Level one finished!
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Day 6 done. Went really well!
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ok so I got my copy of 30 DS and I will be starting it this evening if all goes according to plan! Looking forward to it.
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    D1L1 complete! Yea me! I thought I was going to die but I did the best I could and made it through. I hope tomorrow is easier but somehow I seriously doubt it. I'm just proud that I did it!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    L1 D 10 complete....lol, the tv is on the blink, so I had to do it from memory. I set my stop watch and got it done! Level 2 starts tomorrow.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done! Eeee!! I get to move onto L2 Monday! I'm excited and scared all at the same time!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    D1L1 complete! Yea me! I thought I was going to die but I did the best I could and made it through. I hope tomorrow is easier but somehow I seriously doubt it. I'm just proud that I did it!
    I found it got a lot easier by day 4 or 5.

L1D7 done today. Can't believe I've been doing this for 7 days already.

I have a question for you guys.
    Do you think I'm crazy for turning off my air conditioning prior to the workout just so I can sweat more? I barely sweat at all when the air conditioner is on and I actually missed sweating..
  • k8es
    Options
    Just finished day 8 and it's my first day with my new HRM (Polar FT4)! I highly recommend the HRM to anyone who is considering it. It's exciting to see how many calories you actually burn (I burned more than I had been recording!) and it was interesting to me to see which parts of the workout elevated my heart rate, I was surprised by a few (crazy anterior lunges).

How's everyone else doing?
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. If you're combining 30DS with regular cardio (walking running elliptical etc.), do you find it better to do the cardio first or Jillian? Just wondering where it is more important to be fresh, in your opinion. I probably wouldn't have the energy to do them back-to-back, so I'm thinking one in the morning/early afternoon and another in the late evening. Any thoughts?
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    @madbabysmama, I usually do my cardio early in the morning, and the do 30DS in the afternoon. That way I have energy for both.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just completed L1D9!! :happy:
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Completed L2D1, it was tough, but I got it done!

Oh, and I am down 1 pound and 3 1/2 inches!
  • Margie2210
    Margie2210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 6 Level 1. I am a little behind as I missed yesterday and Wednesday's workouts :( But hopefully I am back on track! I also did the first half of Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism right after the 30DS. It was a good workout and I look forward to combining the two workouts!
  • Kristin6608
    Options
    Day 7 Done
  • Apryl546
    Options
    L1D8 done!
    I feel great.
  • dezignz4u
    dezignz4u Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    L1 Day 8 ... not sure if I can go to level 2 in 2 more days!!!