Ladies, would you let your boyfriend or husband go to the stripclub?

Replies

• kmestripez
    kmestripez Posts: 7 Member
    There's been times when he's gone with a group of guys and there was a time I went. I don't think it's a big deal. He comes home to me anyway...
  • badgyaljilly
    badgyaljilly Posts: 36 Member
    LOL so y'all ladies would give ZERO care if your man went to the strip club, got some dances, strippers grinding on his lap all night and then comming home to you?????

*comming home to you hammered

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    My husband doesn't need permission to do anything. He's not a child.

this.... its not a case of 'letting' him do anything...

you 'feel like' he went...? well either he did or didn't? do you actually know? and it was 2 years ago... that's a looooooooooooooong time to be holding a grudge!

He for sure went, he GPS it in his car, googled reviews on it and then came home super late smelling like alcohol. And when I asked him about it he got defensive.

you ever do anything wrong? leave him or resolve it.
  • T0M_K
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Not without me!!!! I also wanna see the strippers <3:D

<3 your awesome lol.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    I'm ok with strip clubs. I'm not ok with lying.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2017
    LOL so y'all ladies would give ZERO care if your man went to the strip club, got some dances, strippers grinding on his lap all night and then comming home to you?????

they are all confident, strong women who have their life in order.

Cmon, it's so not normal to get a tad jealous.

and if you are not okay with your fella going to a strip club, then you are possessive and insecure. *rolls eyes*
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I wouldn't bother me. Early on in our relationship it bothered me a little, but I got over it. Now I'd see him out the door and tell him to have a good time! But shower before coming to bed. :tongue:
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    My husband doesn't need permission to do anything. He's not a child.

this.... its not a case of 'letting' him do anything...

you 'feel like' he went...? well either he did or didn't? do you actually know? and it was 2 years ago... that's a looooooooooooooong time to be holding a grudge!

He for sure went, he GPS it in his car, googled reviews on it and then came home super late smelling like alcohol. And when I asked him about it he got defensive.

And this was 2 years ago, right? Did you just now find out about it?

No I asked him 2 years ago when I found out. And till this day it still bothers me. Its obvious he went GPS, REVIEWS, SMELLING LIKE BEER.

You guys are still together so obviously he wants to be with you. I say let it go. If you hold on to this it will build resentment and cause major problems in your relationship.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member

No. I wouldn't care. Why should I. It's just looking and grinding.
    Let me ask you this. Do you think your man will get excited ONLY from you for the rest of his life?
  • T0M_K
    Simply, 2 years ago - its in the past.
    Yes I'd 'let' mine go, no I wouldn't be the happiest about it but it's not as if I don't trust him not to cheat.
    However
    The lying is not okay with me. Do something I won't like, that's forgivable and 'okay', lie about it and that's not okay.

I know but I don't get why he can't just be honest with me that's what makes me pissed more than him actually going

maybe he thinks you can't really forgive him if he confesses. maybe he feels like he gets judged. maybe he feels like he doesn't get unconditional love. maybe he feels like he has to live up to expectations that he can't live up to.

maybe he's a lying cheat not worth another second of your time and is an *kitten*.

obviously you need work on communication. resolve this before BF becomes Husband. trust me.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited April 2017
    When my husband's brother was alive and was in town he and my husband went a few times. I didn't care. I always joked and said the strippers aren't going to dance for you because you are so cheap. He wasnt giving the strippers any money. His brother was always dropping hundreds of dollars.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    If it still bothers you and are still effecting your life with him then I suggest explaining to him that the truth is very important and it's the lie that is really bothering you (which I think it is righg?) and tell him you know the truth you just want to hear the truth and that's what's important

I told him so many times to be honest with me and he just says "no i didn't go" and then gets defensive and tries to avoid the question.

If he says he didn't go why not just believe him?? OR tell him you've been snooping around and found GPS, Review etc... See how that works for ya.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Simply, 2 years ago - its in the past.
    Yes I'd 'let' mine go, no I wouldn't be the happiest about it but it's not as if I don't trust him not to cheat.
    However
    The lying is not okay with me. Do something I won't like, that's forgivable and 'okay', lie about it and that's not okay.

I know but I don't get why he can't just be honest with me that's what makes me pissed more than him actually going

You have a decision to make. Either believe him when he says he didn't go and let IT go, or don't believe him and let HIM go.
  • SpotLighttt
    SpotLighttt Posts: 174 Member
    Maybe early on in the relationship he did cheat which is why he got defensive but now he's much more settled, he's more serious about you and values this relationship.

Or maybe he never cheated but became defensive because he assumed you would react badly.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member

This is why he didn't tell you. Because he knew you would be upset and wouldn't let him go.

• klowieislyfe1
    klowieislyfe1 Posts: 46 Member
    It would depend on the relationship. In long-term ones I lose my jealousy over time and probably wouldn't care, but if it were a new relationship I wouldn't like it and wouldn't be impressed with the guy thinking he can get away with it so quickly, I guess? To me it's something that's okay if two people aren't in the throes of new love anymore and need a jolt of added entertainment. But lying about it isn't cool.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    If it still bothers you and are still effecting your life with him then I suggest explaining to him that the truth is very important and it's the lie that is really bothering you (which I think it is righg?) and tell him you know the truth you just want to hear the truth and that's what's important

I told him so many times to be honest with me and he just says "no i didn't go" and then gets defensive and tries to avoid the question.

If he says he didn't go why not just believe him?? OR tell him you've been snooping around and found GPS, Review etc... See how that works for ya.

Because "be honest with me" actually means "tell me what I think I already know or else you're lying"

Evidently that's exactly what it means in this case.
This discussion has been closed.