May 31
    June 7
    June 14
    June. 21
    June 28
    July. 1

Weight - +/- this week:
    Weight- +/- total

I am very excited to continue my journey to be healthy.
  • FourLynne62
    FourLynne62 Posts: 78 Member
    Options

FourLynne62, are you participating in the Ready for Summer 10 week challenge? Or are you just sharing your weekly weights? I am confused.

I saw others posting on this thread something similar and just followed suit. I did not see or missed instructions. Sure, I'd like to join! I need to do something.
  • newjax2017
    newjax2017 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ready for summer 10 week challenge

Name Jo
    Age 46
    Height 163 centimetres about 5 foot 3

Start weight (week of April 19) 91kgs / 200.6 lbs
    Goal weight (Saturday July 1) 85 kgs / 187 lbs

Weigh in week of:
    April 26 91 kgs / 200.6 lbs
    May 3
    May 10
    May 17
    May 24
    May 31
    June 7
    June 14
    June 21
    June 28
    July 1

Weight +/- this week 0
    Weight +/- total 0

I feel bad I didn't lose, but it was my TOTM and I didn't eat well.
    I hope to do better next week.

I started in January, and tracking calories has helped for the first time ever.
    I am down about 15 kgs and I feel much better.
    There is A lot more to go, I plan to add exercise soon but not yet
    Good luck all!
  • cedar2526
    cedar2526 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Name:June
    Height: 5'6"

Start Weight (week of April 19): 258
    Goal Weight (week of June 28): 235

Weigh in week of:
    (Weeks are listed by Wednesdays)
    1. April 26 -256.1
    2. May 3 -
    3. May 10 -
    4. May 17 -
    5. May 24 -
    6. May 31 -
    7. June 7 -
    8. June 14 -
    9. June 21 -
    10. June 28 -
    Final weight: Saturday, July 1 (56th birthday)

Weight -/+ this week:
    Weight -/+ total:

Getting ready for the summer challenge.
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @e911dispatch - that's wonderful.
  • 320sycamore
    320sycamore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @e911dispatch , that's wonderful! My anniversary is in November, and this year will be 32 years, so maybe the month of November will be good luck for you, too!
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @FourLynne62 thanks! I am feeling so much better!

@e911dispatch congrats!!!
  • campfirequeen1
    campfirequeen1 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, @e911dispatch, and your intended!
  • dmorrical
    dmorrical Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Is there an easy way to find my last post so I can copy it for my next post?
  • RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    @e911dispatch Congrats!!! :)

Happy Monday morning, ladies and gents! Hope everyone's week AND month gets off to a good start today. I'm so happy it's May--it really feels like spring is finally here.

My goal this week is to try to log all of my meals, and I will make a great effort to stay within my calorie goal each day. (Though, Cinco de Mayo is kind of a thing at my house, so we'll see how that goes. Salsa, tortillas, quesadillas? Margaritas? Ay yai yai!)

Best wishes for everyone! Keep up the great work! (And if you're on here reading this, that means you ARE doing great work, even if progress seems slow at times). :smile:
  • sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I havent been posting too much. Last week has been a hard one for me. I am having a hard time sleeping and it's driving me crazy. As a result I fluctuate between crazy craving and nausea. Fun times.

I wanted to wish a warm welcome to all the new people. This thread is amazing and really helpful.
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,888 Member
    Options
    It seems there is some confusion about the challenge. The weeks are listed by wednesday but originally I thought weeks would be from the Sunday before that wednesday to the Saturday following. But whatever ya'll want to do is fine. If it is easier to have weeks start on the Wednesdays listed, okay. IDC one way or the other.
  • RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It seems there is some confusion about the challenge. The weeks are listed by wednesday but originally I thought weeks would be from the Sunday before that wednesday to the Saturday following. But whatever ya'll want to do is fine. If it is easier to have weeks start on the Wednesdays listed, okay. IDC one way or the other.

Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks again for helping set this up for us all.

I will continue posting my weekly weigh-ins on Wednesdays, since that follows with what I'm used to doing with the last challenge. Works for me. :smile:

• sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

I count the week finishing on sundays (I guess that's the european side of me). I dont think it really matters as long as we all consider 1 week = 7 days LOL
  • jam5660
    jam5660 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Monday check in. The weekend was a very stressful one on a scale of 1-5 we operated at a 7.3, but good news is I stayed under calorie goal and didn't gain over the weekend. But I'm not feeling so great today, and with not feeling good comes not eating good, but I know that is the most important time to eat right or I will just make myself feel worse. I just need to stay strong and remember that....Good thing I don't have much junk in the house!!!
  • gullagr
    gullagr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Monday Check In - Weight loss is not going well right now... I've been fluctuating up and down the same 5 pounds for a few weeks. I have gotten pretty slack with my diet and gym attendance which has been killing me. I really need to focus on recommitting this week. Started today off at the gym for a full body workout. I haven't run in a while and need to reincorporate cardio. Will start back at that again tomorrow.
  • RachaelPooh
    RachaelPooh Posts: 5,888 Member
    Options
    Me too @gullagr. I continue to try to drop into the 280s but I dont stay there long. I like fresh beginnings so Monday, May 1st is a good day for me to recommit to low carb DASH and start doing daily cardio sprinkled with 3x/wk oh-so-important strength training. I'll be earning stickers on my calendar for days that I do my planned exercise. :blush: