Replies

• faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Have a great day tomorrow Kim! :wink:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Kim, good luck on Warrior Dash with no hangover!

Faith, you are scaring me with all those O's.....

Got on the phone with sister last night and let's just say it was about 4 drinks later when we hung up. Oh my. DH says he knows it is going to be a lushy night when I get on the phone with either sister or mother. Did not feel too bad today but didn't exercise until late today.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Kim, I hope you are having a blast at the dash!

I went to a company picnic at a ball park yesterday so I had cheeseburger and beer. only one and a half beers (blue moon) the weather was awesome so I think I did okay.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    mon - 0
    tues - 0
    wed - 0
    thurs - 0
    fri - 0
    sat -0
    sun - 0

woohoo survived the weekend! I haven't got a strange facial tick or anything yet. :laugh: Hoping to last until Sat night now, and then I will be getting messssssyyyy. :drinker:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Nice going Faith, keep it up!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    mon - 0
    tues - 0
    wed - 0
    thurs - 0
    fri - 0
    sat -0
    sun - 0

woohoo survived the weekend! I haven't got a strange facial tick or anything yet. :laugh: Hoping to last until Sat night now, and then I will be getting messssssyyyy. :drinker:
    :laugh: :laugh: :sad:

Well, I actually did the "dash" hungover...drank beer there and went to after party and drank skinny margs...I am a problem child :devil:
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It was a good week for me:
    Sun: 0
    Mon: 1 - 4 oz Red wine
    Tues: 0
    Wed: 1 Stella
    Thurs: 0
    Friday: 1 Stella
    Saturday: 1 Stella, 1 - 4 oz red wine
    Sun: 2 - 6 oz white wine
    I am going to aim for 0 on Mon and Tuesday this week :)
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Homemade sangria, FTW!!

I
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Wow Faith! Nice work staying lush free! I split a bottle of whiskey with my husband on Friday. Saturday our lushy friend came over so we ended up going out... I think I had 3 shots of whiskey and 3 whiskey/coke. I didn't get home till after 2 this morning and had to get up at 7 to make it to my sons basketball tournament! I'm exhausted so i'm gonna have to catch up later:yawn:
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You know, I really like this board, not really just because it's ok to be lushy...it just feels like an honest and non judgmental, and super fun bunch of ladies!
  • sallywag
    sallywag Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey All. I love this board:heart::heart: :heart:

I'm a bit of a wine/gin drinker from Scotland, where drinking is a national sport. I'm on holiday right now so weekday drinking is a bit mad. Was going to say that it has not been too bad this week but it is only Monday.:laugh:

Here's to the rest of the week being a good one.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Faith - AWESOME!

Nisijam - how was the dash? I have one Sunday!

Monday -0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - 2 skinny girls
    Friday - 0
    Saturday -0
    Sunday - 0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Really lushed on the wine. Made my favorite salad and while DH was grilling the salmon for it I fell "asleep" because I had already drunk 1 and 3/4 bottles of wine. I woke up at 9:00 and went to bed. Salad is still in the fridge for dinner tonight. I will try for some 0's this week.

Kim, I too am a problem child.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Nisijam - how was the dash? I have one Sunday!

Last year I did it in Joliet, IL and it was muddier. This year, I did it in Hastings, MN which was on the ski slopes. It seemed to be uphill the whole time. It was a lot tougher than last year. The costumes people wear are amazing. The one that stood out the most was a guy with his nipples pierced with chains and his runners number was connected with the chains. How the hell do you do obstacles with that? Just one crazy example!!! I'll have to post a picture soon. Anyway, you will have a BLAST!!

It was a lushy day all day yesterday. Really, all week was lushy.

So, let the detox begin...

Monday, 0 drinks *fingers crossed*
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim, I too am a problem child.

We need spankings!! :mad:

To all others...yes, we are nonjudgmental which totally rocks...
  • redfox43
    redfox43 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kim, I agree the Warrior Dash was really hard due to all the hills. Today I am covered in numerous large bruises from the obstacles and quite sore, but am happy to have completed it. Now back to focusing on better eating and less drinking habits!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I totally lushed it up this weekend...I lost track. :drinker:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am getting excited for the Warrior Dash here in Colorado August 20!
    Friday I had two glasses of red wine.
    Saturday I had beers and this drink, it was so good, it was a marg made with one 12 oz can of frozen limeade mixed with 12 oz of tequila and two light beers. It was really yummy but strong!
    Sunday=0 drinks
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks loves :heart: feeling much better. Had a wonderful weekend with the boyfriend. Just hung around home, drank and watched movies :smile: He starts earnings this week which means for the next 2 and a half weeks he'll be working crazy hours and won't be home until super late so I'll basically only see and get to spend some time with him on Saturdays for the next couple weeks. This happens 4 times a year so I'm pretty used to it at this point and having 3 pups and 2 kitties to keep me company helps =]

Very lushy weekend so 0 for today and 0 until at least Friday. Doing a 2 day "fast" to give my body a break from all the alcohol and sinful food. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So, hubs comes home from work and asks me if I would to go out. REALLY? :noway: If I go anywhere, it should going is an AA meeting. :drinker:

Amy, you will have a great time. Do you have costumes to wear? Lots of people have custom made t-shirts, costumes, etc. Bring a pair of flip flops for after the race. You do not want to stay in them while you are, um, quenching your thirst. :drinker:

Kat, glad that things are looking up :flowerforyou: