True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm rather disapponted in myself for not celebrating the start of my vacation in a better way.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I should be surprised by the weirdness this thread has produced but I'm not..

it has the key players to make *kitten* weird in it. All we're missing is jen.

I miss Jen :'(
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I had a reality check today. I had to sit in a chair all day that had arms that couldn't be adjusted. I had bars digging into my thighs all day and my legs still hurt. I gotta lose these thunder thighs. (Notice I said lose, not loose lol)
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess I didn't go all out in my workout today though I did get my cardio and ab work done. Training with bands for the squat is hard af.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I had a reality check today. I had to sit in a chair all day that had arms that couldn't be adjusted. I had bars digging into my thighs all day and my legs still hurt. I gotta lose these thunder thighs. (Notice I said lose, not loose lol)
    You can do it!

That's the plan, thanks :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess to many bad things..one of which is lying about my height. :neutral:

The true measure of a man doesn't have anything to do with his height....

in that case...... I'm screwed!!

You can screw at any height :p

True but it's much more fun when the guy is strong and taller than you are :P

I agree with the strong part. If he is strong enough the height doesn't matter.
    I have been tossed around by someone who isn't very tall and those memories still remain at a much later date. That is all the details I will give.....

I confess the thought of being tossed around by someone strong...

mpZOz_s-200x150.gif

And that's how I hurt my back.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »

I have been tossed around by someone who isn't very tall and those memories still remain at a much later date. That is all the details I will give.....

mpZOz_s-200x150.gif

was it worth it?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

mpZOz_s-200x150.gif

was it worth it?

That depends on how long it takes to heal. I've been slacking on my fitness for a week now because of this injury. I don't want to be out of the game for too long.

I think I will probably not try that move again...so I guess that means it wasn't worth it. :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

mpZOz_s-200x150.gif

was it worth it?

That depends on how long it takes to heal. I've been slacking on my fitness for a week now because of this injury. I don't want to be out of the game for too long.

I think I will probably not try that move again...so I guess that means it wasn't worth it. :/

I'll take that as a: "yes".
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going to be struggling tomorrow, and it's already starting. Tomorrow would have been my grandparents' 60th anniversary if my grandfather hadn't passed away 2 weeks ago. Grief and anger are battling to be the lead emotion in my head. It feels like salt being rubbed in a fresh wound. This weekend will be even harder, because we were planning a big surprise party to celebrate with them, and now it's not happening. I was supposed to be seeing him this Saturday... Instead, I'm going to be sitting at home, alone, trying to figure out why this happened when it did.
  • Joshua1703
    Joshua1703 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If your wearing yoga pants I take a double take... add me in need of friends
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess nothing..I didn't do it..there's no proof :#
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    1. I need to stop procrastinating. Things to do, life is busy.

2. I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that we can have a perfectly normal conversation and suddenly reference cannibals stuck in mountains.

3. Mfp is a distraction.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I hate being up this early on my day off, knowing I have a 4 hour drive this afternoon.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

2. I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that we can have a perfectly normal conversation and suddenly reference cannibals stuck in mountains.

3. Mfp is a distraction.

Isn't it weird that the busier life is the more we turn to mfp for distraction?

Also, I wouldn't worry about the cannibals. They will eventually just eat each other. It's the unicorns you need to worry about. They are some majestic mean *kitten*.

Yeah i'm just trying to distract myself from working. I need to stop. I can feel the stop coming, it just isn't here just yet.

I'm not worried about the cannibal conversation, she lives over 5000miles away...but now I'm freaked by unicorns.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

3. Mfp is a distraction.

Isn't it weird that the busier life is the more we turn to mfp for distraction?

Also, I wouldn't worry about the cannibals. They will eventually just eat each other. It's the unicorns you need to worry about. They are some majestic mean *kitten*.

Yeah i'm just trying to distract myself from working. I need to stop. I can feel the stop coming, it just isn't here just yet.

I'm not worried about the cannibal conversation, she lives over 5000miles away...but now I'm freaked by unicorns.

You should be. Unicorns will find you. And steal your German sweet rolls.

mQIhU.jpg

hold me...