What did you dream about last night?

Options

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I dreamed somebody was being nasty to my child (who has special needs) and I tried to explain to him that perhaps she had had bad experiences in her life that made her angry. In this dream my son was very understanding. I hope the dream means that my son understands perhaps more than I give him credit for. He is autistic and intellectually delayed and sometimes it is really hard to tell what he's "getting" and what he isn't.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't dream very often, but unfortunately, last night I had a dream about a person I stopped talking to last year. We had had a ten year long friendship before that, but he became a very toxic person and he chose (not me) to stop talking to me after accusing me of being a fair weather friend.

Anyway, so I had a semi-normal dream about this person and I doing all the fun stuff we used to. It was very wistful. Made me kind of sad to realize how much fun we used to have and what he decided to end after ten years of memories.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    quote-guess-what-martin-luther-king-i-had-a-dream-too-sarah-silverman-129-66-78.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Vivid work dreams. Busy, busy.
  • Forthebest20
    Forthebest20 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Being on vacation.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I feel into a pool of water and could not swim to the top. I was screaming help and going crazy and finally got out. The shyt felt so real. I couldn't believe it was a dream and not real life - So scary...because my physical body was fighting like hell. But when I got out of the water...I felt like I was a divergent for figuring it out - lmao!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I actually can create my dreams. I haven't done it in a long time because I am so busy and I just happen to fall asleep.

But I can tell myself, I want a hot dude, in a big 10 bedroom house, 5 nice cars, 3 kids and a white picket fence and all of those things will be in my dream, but I can't control the dialogue. So the dude could be hot (and) disrespectful...lmao
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I had a dream couple nights ago. I was in a rather revealing wedding dress with a very intricate vale. Iv had a couple dreams of weddings but not always mine what does this mean

Well, since your asking, generally it means your awaiting a big event or a change of course in your thinking. The veil represents not seeing clearly or having cloudy vision.

Do you allow yourself to understand different perspectives before reaching an answer?
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    There were 3 groups of people going on a car trip 3 states away. I didn't really want to go, as it seemed like a lot of driving (waste of time) for just a weekend. Plus it seemed boring to not have anyone to chat with on the way.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Last night I dreamed that I had a beard and mustache and that I was at a salon having it removed. A bunch of people that I know were watching.

I keep laughing every time I think of it! It was one of those vivid dreams that sticks in your head
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Up until a few months ago, I would hardly remember my dreams. The last few have been super odd.

Last night I dreamt that I was stealing a Lamborghini spaceship and that my pup was the accomplice. Actually, I was the accomplice and the pup was the one committing the actual theft.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Last night I dreamed that I had a beard and mustache and that I was at a salon having it removed. A bunch of people that I know were watching.

I keep laughing every time I think of it! It was one of those vivid dreams that sticks in your head

I hope it was a red beard, because those are bad@$$!
  • loveliveswithin
    Options
    The last few nights I have had dreams about school. In the dream a very elementary quiz was taking place. One guy sitting across from me said school means (something I can't recall). I said actually, school is derived from the same word as sheol, it is the place of the dead not the living, a harsh taskmaster rules over them, they are bound to darkness and rules and cannot escape.

• loveliveswithin
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I dreamt there was a political rally of some sort, where I was an observer along with a group. I wasn't actually part of the group itself, but some men were taking me under their guidance or direction as I remember.

After the rally, I found myself in a huge throng of people. I was overwhelmed by it but I had to walk in the same direction they were walking in because the crowd was so large.

They entered a concrete building, fortress looking, and as a huge group we were going down dimly lit concrete tunnels. Finally a room was entered where I suddenly realized they were carrying medieval weapons of war (long, heavy, made of iron, some with spikes, some looked like picks, some looked like curved axes). I hadn't noticed it before.

I was very frightened by the weapons. They were horrifying looking.

They started putting them away, and hanging them on racks. I said to someone "This is like ancient times, this place, these weapons." He quickly answered "Oh no. See? These racks are modern. This is all happening now, in the current time." But behind the modern rack they were using, I saw the old racks the weapons were formerly hung on. Solid, iron, indestructible, burnished black. Very medieval looking. I knew I wasn't being told the truth. But I made my way out without incident. I wasn't being held against my will.

(Then again, I looked at a meme earlier in the evening of an armored knight standing in an expo hall modeling his costume at a medieval history (hobby) gathering - with a little kid standing next to him wearing regular clothing of today. So I can see where the theme of the dream might have come from.)

You could believe that or you could see it as a hidden agenda. An arsenal would only be needed if there were opposing forces.

I suppose the question that remains is what do you believe is coming?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    My kitten Otis being chased by a giant bald eagle! It was so bad it woke me up!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Golfing with Tom Waits

.... we weren't very good
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    barrels