695050g3sb2a8720.gif
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    My goals for the rest of the month are:

Track my food and be totally honest about it
    Walk on my treadmill 15 - 20 minutes each day; or
    Walk around our property since Louis has mowed all my paths
    Work on my budget for next month and check on how we did (or are doing) for this month
    Try to not worry about things I cannot change and have no control over
    Be polite - even 'if' it means I have to bite my tongue (or chew nails, 10-penny - not on my hands

Lenora
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,404 Member
    Options
    megblair1 wrote: »
    Hi to everyone. What a beautiful day here today. Too bad we have to be stuck inside doing our taxes LOL. Last night we went out to dinner and played cards with friends which was a lot of fun.

Lanette: hubby and I both have experience with the TENS. What can I help you with?

Well I am off to get started on the pesky taxes. I don’t know why we put them off every year, but we do…usually til the fall. So at least we are in the ball park Take care all. Meg from sunny Omaha

Meg, I'm just curious about how it does on low back pain/strain ...and if it would work on joint pain as well such as shoulder, elbow tendonitis, etc. I did order one from Amazon and most reviewers seemed to give them high marks.

Thanks!

Lanette
    SUNNY SW Washington State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

Day 14- Plyometrics exercises- 24min, 3sets of 10each, squats, burpees, running stationary lunges, single leg toe touches, push ups, crunches, hamstring leg lifts, sit-ups, 143mhr = 158c
    rowing machine- 10min, 67aw, 1749meters, 135mhr = 86c
    S matrix machine- 10min, 142ahr, 155mhr = 111c
    other- 8min, 139ahr, 161mhr = 101c

total cal 456
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,877 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies: Very tired and I think there may be a nap in my future. Had to get up at 3:15 this morning to get my DD to the airport by 5:00. She is flying to Newark, NJ, meets up with her friend and they are flying to Sweden. They will be in Sweden and Norway until the 15th. I am going to miss her.

I had an NSV yesterday. I have a pair of jeans that I bought a couple of years ago when I bought some other jeans but they were a different style and although they fit they were tight and not very comfortable. Yesterday I saw them in the closet and decided to try them on again. This time they slipped on and fastened easily and I wore them comfortably all day. Yay for new jeans!

Sarah - Hope you continue to stay dry.

Rori and Kim - Great picture.

Margaret - Glad for the good news for your DH.

Re - How awesome you are in Onederland now. I hope I am not too far behind you.

Katiebug - Congratulations on all those pull-ups!

Pip - I can't believe you rode through those storms. You rock woman.

Lanette - I also will pass on nude gardening. Too many blackberries on my place.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • janeholland2008
    janeholland2008 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OK that's obviously not the wedding shot but it is my 1964 senior picture. How do you like that hair? Seems to be making a comeback!

Gloria in Lacey WA where we look like a warzone after that storm. 25 lightening strikes!

I love you hair in this photo.. wow!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,783 Member
    Options
    well lawn is done.. I am wondering why it is so high also I have a 2016 Chevy Equinox and Tom said he paid 1800.00 for both of his cars.. wondering be cause one is electric that it is cheaper... will ask him.. going to be watching Faith all next weekend as Jean has classes or seminars she is taking down in NYC and taking Sean with her..
    was going out to dinner tonight .but Tom waiting for freind to come over to put a light fixture in..
    Is today the Kentucky Derby?
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Mia - YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you :)

Janetr OKC
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Pip, the second fabric looks more like you.

Gloria, love, love the high school grad picture of you. So remember the hair although my parents never had the money for us girls.

My husband would never hesitate walking out of a dealership if the didn't like his offer. And he wouldn't be nice about it either. He can be the nicest man but he does have his anger issues. I think a good part of it is that he feels insecure in himself. He always 'says' that he is OK in his high school degree but I know how he talks about other people with higher degrees and how they are so much 'better' than he is. Think of Heather's friend when I say 'better'. He also blames himself that our girls didn't get their college degrees and became 'dropouts' and make dead end salaries.

Hope all is safe from the storms.

Joyce, Indiana
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Go MIA!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Margaret- great news about DH! So happy for him and you!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
    M
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,326 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others Allie, I don't know about the US, but that is 3 times what my DH pays! You can always do what he does, ring them up and beat them down, or go to a different insurer to see if they will give you a better rate. Can you do an online comparison?

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

PS My anniversary meal was fabulous! :D We watched "Last Quartets" with Philip Hoffman. Very good.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,783 Member
    Options
    In bed with jammies on,Ice water and waiting for the Kentucky Derby...
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    MIA. WOOOHOOOOO! SUPER WOMAN! . Insert line of running emojis here!!! That is one happy pic! Inspiring!

NYKAREN