Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options

Replies

• nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i have juggled between 155 and 158 all month; no real weight loss; ugh so frustrating!!! its time for a change. i want to hit 148 really bad!!! help!!! i can honestly say i do go over my calories, but not by much!! I am going to focus on strict counting and not eating back my exercise calories to see if i get a boost. ugh!! weighing in today because i cant stand for another heartbreak on monday. my weigh in for the 25th is 158.4. :frown:

sw-158
    7.11 157
    7.25 158.4

OK my love!!! This is it!!!!! we will not let these numbers define us any longer!!! I hate it soooo much just like you, the scale is our worst enemy. We are doing everything right and we are diligently working on this new lifestyle. We will break through this plateau and succeed on our journey.... We will not give up, we will not let it define our day or our week instead we will allow it to motivate us to hit our goal!!!!!
    That frown is for the birds! WE.GOT.THIS!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Checking in.. one pound lost, one pound gained; it doesn't define us! I see all the hard work that everyone is doing, that is an accomplishment within itself. The fact that so many of us remember having a hard time walking around the block or taking the stairs, and now we are hitting 2000 calories burned in one week; THAT my friends, it's something to be grateful for!!! Despite what the scale may say, I am proud all of you for making this commitment to yourselves. Cheers to healthier and happier mothers!

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 154 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: ______lbs
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey All, just wanted to post weight and I will check back later! Small loss, but loss none the less. I think I burned 2284 calories for the week, which going from 0 is a big improvement for me.

7/11 159.6
    7/18 156
    7/25 155.4
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I hit 2308 calories burned. I love that trainer. My daugther returned from Florida safe and sound. Life is good!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mommies! Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was great, my food choices, not so great! But I managed to get it all my water everyday and almost hit the 3000 mark for exercise! Look forward to this weeks food challange, I need to get my food in check and itll be nice knowing i have people watching! :wink: Here's to a great week with you ladies! Get to logging, burning cals and drinking up that water!! :drinker: 3 challanges this week, lets do this!!!

Cals burned= 2857/3000

Week 7/11/11-- 153.7
    Week 7/18/11-- 153.7
    Week 7/25/11-- 153.1
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss= .6lbs
    Not thrilled, but after all i ate this weekend its better then a gain!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.80 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: __-8.0____lbs

That is amazing! 8lbs so far great work!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    i have juggled between 155 and 158 all month; no real weight loss; ugh so frustrating!!! its time for a change. i want to hit 148 really bad!!! help!!! i can honestly say i do go over my calories, but not by much!! I am going to focus on strict counting and not eating back my exercise calories to see if i get a boost. ugh!! weighing in today because i cant stand for another heartbreak on monday. my weigh in for the 25th is 158.4. :frown:

sw-158
    7.11 157
    7.25 158.4

OK my love!!! This is it!!!!! we will not let these numbers define us any longer!!! I hate it soooo much just like you, the scale is our worst enemy. We are doing everything right and we are diligently working on this new lifestyle. We will break through this plateau and succeed on our journey.... We will not give up, we will not let it define our day or our week instead we will allow it to motivate us to hit our goal!!!!!
    That frown is for the birds! WE.GOT.THIS!!!!!

Your great Mimi! So Motivating and such a great friend!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You all are amazing! Mimi...you are very inspiring and your words have defiinitely helped motivate me to keep going...thanks a bunch :flowerforyou: i wonder if guys are like this:indifferent: ....lol, i swear, my husband has no support group, plan, or second thought about weight loss! hes says i want to lose 5 pounds, eats on cookie less and bamm!! weight gone, lol !!! so unfair :mad: :explode: :grumble: :indifferent: its ok though whatever!! im so happy to have you guys and yes, today is a new day and the scale wont define me! So this weeks challenge: Stay within you calorie range..dont go 1 calorie over...even on weekends!! This is a tough one but we can do it mommies!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hey All, just wanted to post weight and I will check back later! Small loss, but loss none the less. I think I burned 2284 calories for the week, which going from 0 is a big improvement for me.

7/11 159.6
    7/18 156
    7/25 155.4

you are rocking!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Checking in.. one pound lost, one pound gained; it doesn't define us! I see all the hard work that everyone is doing, that is an accomplishment within itself. The fact that so many of us remember having a hard time walking around the block or taking the stairs, and now we are hitting 2000 calories burned in one week; THAT my friends, it's something to be grateful for!!! Despite what the scale may say, I am proud all of you for making this commitment to yourselves. Cheers to healthier and happier mothers!

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154.7 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 154 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--

your awesome! and hey look at the pound gone!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    We all did awesome this past week! We are kicking butt! :bigsmile:

Ok so I'm down from last Monday, Yay!

7/11 - 176.5
    7/18 - 175
    7/25 - 174

I wish these pounds would come off faster! My husband was bragging last night that he lost 10 pounds since the 4th. Why is it so easy for men to lose weight? :grumble: But I am very happy for him though! :bigsmile:

So the challenge this week is to stay under calories right? I might have a problem with this over the weekend; got family coming in. I'll just have to be extra good this week!

men :mad: so easy for them, lol! slow and steady wins the race! you are doing amazing!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    hi there mommies!! i had a huge set back with my job and at my moms so i had a struggle last week!! i didnt do well at all and am upset, for a minute. I am so ready to get back on and get into the game!! i hope i can do this this time i have no choice its lose it or get really fat and unhealthy and lose out on my family and friends. i am hoping for the first and am trying to focus that way. i am ready to get on track today for the rest of this long haul. thanks for all your help, support and motivation. hope you all had great weekends and here is my disgusting weigh in for the week.....oh and i didnt get my goal of even 1500 cal burned :( i feel stupid for even assuming i could do 2000 to 3000 :( this will get better.....right????? YES!!!

Week 7/11/11-- 195 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 191.8
    Week 7/25/11-- 197.1
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--

this kills me to even admit this. i thought about not even posting today, but i need to be honest with myself and being accountable on here is helping me heal and do the right thing. :sad: :cry: :sick: :embarassed: :frown: :grumble: :explode:
    i only have myself to be mad at tho!!!

im glad you posted so that we can let you know we are here for you and that we have all felt this way a time or another. Getting back up is the hard part and your here so that is checked off the list! Lets make this week an awesome one!:flowerforyou:
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Week 7/11/11-- 239.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 236.80 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 231.0 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: __-8.0____lbs

Wow! good job!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    latoya if you eat too few calories, your body goes into starvation mode and won't let go of anything because it's not sure when it's going to get enough of what it needs next! Just make sure your giving your body enough! With this weeks challenge, I'm hope everyone is eating enough and drinking enough to resupply their bodies!!

I've been sick the last few days, and we cheated a bit because I didn't feel like cooking. I'm worried about Monday's weigh in this week because I already gained at the last weigh in from cheating last week for my birthday. I'm going in the wrong direction and need to get back on track now!!

This is so true! I hope this weeks challenge isnt misleading!! Please eat enough, I never have this problem, lol!! The challenge is to stay within your calorie intake not go under or if its under only to a safe amount. MFP should have you set at a healthy range. As for me, i have been eating back my exercise calories plus some and i am going to change that. I need to stop eating just to eat. I am going to eat when hungry and not eat back all my exercise calories. This will still keep me in a good range. Thanks for the advice Quiarga!:flowerforyou:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    7/11 180.4
    7/18 175.6
    7/25 178.8

So up this week. But it's my TOM :sick: and I ate awful all weekend and did not exercise. Hoping to be around 176 next Monday. I am adding extra workouts and trying to get more water in (don't know why I am having such a hard time with this!!) and less sodium. We are pretty broke. So we'll see how this works. Good luck mommies!!! :bigsmile:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    latoya if you eat too few calories, your body goes into starvation mode and won't let go of anything because it's not sure when it's going to get enough of what it needs next! Just make sure your giving your body enough! With this weeks challenge, I'm hope everyone is eating enough and drinking enough to resupply their bodies!!

I've been sick the last few days, and we cheated a bit because I didn't feel like cooking. I'm worried about Monday's weigh in this week because I already gained at the last weigh in from cheating last week for my birthday. I'm going in the wrong direction and need to get back on track now!!

This is so true! I hope this weeks challenge isnt misleading!! Please eat enough, I never have this problem, lol!! The challenge is to stay within your calorie intake not go under or if its under only to a safe amount. MFP should have you set at a healthy range. As for me, i have been eating back my exercise calories plus some and i am going to change that. I need to stop eating just to eat. I am going to eat when hungry and not eat back all my exercise calories. This will still keep me in a good range. Thanks for the advice Quiarga!:flowerforyou:

:bigsmile: That's what we're here for! :bigsmile:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Week 7/11/11-- 123.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 124.4 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 122.4 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: __0.6___lbs

Moving back in the right direction! Lowest weight I can remember in YEARS!
  • Hikergirl5401
    Hikergirl5401 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies! I hope everyone's week went well. My calorie burn for the week was 5400. Love my hikes! Frustrating though, because I didn't budge a pound! :grumble: I think I need to step up strength training. Something to get me out of my funk! Ready for the next week's challenge...here we go!

Great job for the last week everyone! Keep up the good work!

Week 7/11/11-- 155 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 154
    Week 7/25/11-- 154
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ladies!

I hope that everyone had a good weekend with their families & is ready to hit it hard this week!!

Here's my numbers:

Week 7/11/11-- 149.0 lbs
    Week 7/18/11-- 151.2 lbs
    Week 7/25/11-- 148.2 lbs
    Week 8/01/11--
    Week 8/08/11--
    Week 8/15/11--
    Week 8/22/11--
    Week 8/29/11--
    Week 9/05/11--
    Total weight loss: -0.8 lbs

So, I was finally able to get the scale to cooperate this week. I did sprint/jogs/runs using my HRM to max out my heart-rate b/c I read somewhere that it really attacks fat well. Who knows? I just wanted to "ease" back into working out after almost 3 weeks away. I pushed really hard with the exercise and got my calorie burns & water for the week. I am unsure what number I will pick for my daily calories for this week's challenge. I will not be doing Insanity b/c I think it will be too much so soon after my surgery. I usually use whatever number doesn't make my milk supply or energy level too low:wink: What do other people base their daily calorie goals on? just curious

Everyone is doing sooo wonderful! We are ALL in this together and CAN reach our goals!

Mimi, that scale is evil! I must admit to being slightly obsessed with the scale.:blushing: I do not let the number define my mood though. I usually use the scale as extra motivation to push harder with my workouts or eating healthier. We WILL defeat that evil thing! Just as long as we keep making healthy fitness/eating choices, the scale will be forced to agree sooner or later. In the meantime, we all have to think more about the NSVs to keep us motivated...

NSVs:
    Compare how you eat this week to how poorly you ate in the past. (Even WITH the small bag of chips/cookies, it's better than before..)
    Compare how your clothes are fitting this week to how they fit in the past. (Probably even fitting into a smaller size, right?)
    Compare how much more energy you have to play with the children compared to before. (I'll bet you can chase the kiddos without getting as winded now)
    Compare how much more active/fit you are compared to before. (Even 2-3 workouts a week for 20 minutes is better than sitting in front of the television every single day..)

Latoya, keep pushing hard. You are soo great at motivating others, now WE have to keep you motivated!:flowerforyou:

Amanda, super WOW for getting to a "healthy" BMI. Great job!!

Let's all stay focused on the end goal of a healthier/ slimmer version of YOU... We CAN do this!!! Thanks to all my fellow mommies for helping me to stay focused/motivated too.:flowerforyou: You all inspire me to push myself harder...
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HI Ladies! Looks like everyone is doing great!!! Such hard work from everyone and HELLO we are all mommies, which as we know is a lot of work too! You are all very inspiring. Latoya love the challenge as you know food is my weakness too. Just finished a stroller jam class at the Y. Keep up the great work ladies. You are all doing woderfully!