Things people do that annoys you in the gym.

Options

Replies

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/qnjYyfkcaNI

The complete breakdown of crossfit ;)

@cabronlobos That was *kitten* hilarious :D
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    kaizaku wrote: »
    yoherbs421 wrote: »
    Another thing that annoys me. When a female come to the gym with makeup on and her workout outfit matches her jewelry. Like are you actually going to work out or are you looking for a date? I'm just saying

I see that plenty at my gym, even the young girls go up and down standing around looking as though they are in the park.

I dont mind that one bit, they are obviously looking to look good. Eye candy at the gym is good, serves me as a mojo inducer lol.

You should get a job at the gym, even as a janitor. Eye candy all you want :lol:

Not at my gym. It's a pretty mediocre, frumpy clientele. You'd have nothing decent to look at while cleaning up the mess. Not worth it, IMO. ;)

Really? Ain't that a shame. :lol:
  • sbrockharris
    sbrockharris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all 18 pages of this thread, but has anyone mentioned someone occupying a machine-- not actually using it, but resting on it like a chair while looking at their phone? I've seen it and it's infuriating. Of course, I go to the "Wal-Mart of gyms" in my town. More people show up to hang out rather than push themselves. :neutral:
  • draftsman28
    draftsman28 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Crop dusting
  • kaizaku
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    This is why I love working out at home. My "gym" ready for leg day.

s6jybvcw6i2q.jpeg

Looking good.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Bonus to home gyms, I have the best workout partner anyone could ask for
    nt17c88fvjne.jpeg

Seems like your dog is ready to start the training off.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    I haven't read all 18 pages of this thread, but has anyone mentioned someone occupying a machine-- not actually using it, but resting on it like a chair while looking at their phone? I've seen it and it's infuriating. Of course, I go to the "Wal-Mart of gyms" in my town. More people show up to hang out rather than push themselves. :neutral:

Yep, been said. But don't mind if you repeat since that is an individual experience.
  • yoherbs421
    yoherbs421 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    yoherbs421 wrote: »
    There's a girl with a nice big booty at my gym and she goes and does her booty exercises wherever there's a crowd of men. Not jealous but who goes to the gym with full faced makeup and hair done and leaves the gym without a single sweat. I look like a sweat dog compared to her for sure.

Sweaty chicks are hot too! LOL Makeup girl obviously wants attention aka the big D.

Just because you take pride in your appearance and want to look good in public, and maybe even want to be noticed, doesn't mean you're asking for it. And even if she does want it, she doesn't necessarily want YOURS. Just sayin'.

Ok Mr serious
  • bigposp
    bigposp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    People that need attention. From the singer to the dancer. Can't stand you!!
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Bonus to home gyms, I have the best workout partner anyone could ask for
    nt17c88fvjne.jpeg

Seems like your dog is ready to start the training off.

Lol He was looking at me like "Do I really gotta pose for a picture?"

Doesn't seem camera shy at all :lol:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I actually went to a different gym this Saturday morning

I know too many people at my usual gym and they like to chat.

If ten different people want to talk for 3 minutes each.... that's like, let's see.. too darn long (math is hard!)
  • kaizaku
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

If ten different people want to talk for 3 minutes each.... that's like, let's see.. too darn long (math is hard!)

At least half the workout will go chit chatting :smiley:
  • KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    The guy who monopolizes like three machines at one time and puts so much weight that no one else can work in, the guy who comes there to social and wants to talk to you while you're working out/jogging on the treadmill, and the guy who thinks he's everyone's personal trainer and goes around correcting like he knows everything, AND the guy who's checking himself out way too hard in the mirror. Ah!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

This is why I try to avoid making friends. I like to keep the interaction to a minimum. B)
  • kaizaku
    Options

This is why I try to avoid making friends. I like to keep the interaction to a minimum. B)

Luckily I don't have friends at the gym. Usually a loner. :smiley:
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options

I have friends at the gym, I used to just go in and just workout and not talk to anyone but over time I met some cool people. I do chat but I try to keep it to a minimum and between my sets. I don't have long, drawn out conversations with people at the gym and plus having friends as a spotter or who record you working out is a good thing.
  • kaizaku
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

I have friends at the gym, I used to just go in and just workout and not talk to anyone but over time I met some cool people. I do chat but I try to keep it to a minimum and between my sets. I don't have long, drawn out conversations with people at the gym and plus having friends as a spotter or who record you working out is a good thing.

Seems like a nice gym. My place you won't find many nice talkative people.
  • Royal1954
    Royal1954 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The two dreamy love birds in the gym that are working out together. They walk to the next machine 10 feet away with their arms locked around each others waist.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Royal1954 wrote: »
    The two dreamy love birds in the gym that are working out together. They walk to the next machine 10 feet away with their arms locked around each others waist.

That's annoying. Also people who take 2 hours to do a 45 minute workout