New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

zzeo3etkessw.jpg
    Got these to sample. Tried the chocolate almond and it was really good. Kind of like a kind bar but with some crispies in it that gave it a nice crunch. I like better than kind bars. I also liked how it was a good size. I hate when ~200 calorie bars are tiny lol. It had a really nice chocolate flavor and I liked the cranberries. Nice oatmealish flavor as well. Not dessert type bar but really delicious for breakfast or morning/afternoon snack. I bet the white chocolate is good. Not a fan of mango so I probably will give those to my boyfriend to try lol.
    sbbars_5flavors2_1000.jpg?itok=6UdeMWgq
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found cotton candy ice cream sandwiches in walmart yesterday. . Walmart brand. Never noticed them before. Maybe i just dont pay attention enough.

Cotton candy flavored foods are my weakness
  • leanitup123
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Shatto Milk Company isn't new, but I love their products (read: cotton candy milk) http://shattomilk.com/products/#flavoredMilk
    uud93u1uuz11.jpg

• princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    ctbcur7yvt50.jpg
    lyebouhjwyc9.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    ctbcur7yvt50.jpg
    lyebouhjwyc9.jpg

It's kinda funny actually... I really like trying new things now. It's not necessarily a bad thing because I don't get that excited over the old Oreos or ice cream flavors anymore, so it's easier to pass on them, lol. Unless it's something I REALLY love... I'd just rather try something.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    omg want to try these Hostess-Limited-Edition-Cotton-Candy-Twinkies.jpg?resize=640%2C391

The world needs more cotton candy flavored things.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    3jhbd5wu2m1d.jpg
    qft8qra5v69w.jpg
    iz1a4j0ss6so.jpg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    So, remember that toffee @hgycta bought a few months back? They're scaling down their usual operations and making cannabis-infused toffee now: http://www.10news.com/news/candy-shop-owners-now-making-edibles.

Better log that *kitten* before eating it. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ugh, I placed an order with GNC because they had the singles of the Quest Hero bars and I could get free shipping with some other items I needed (unlike Questnutrition) and they cancelled that part of the order! I still need the protein chips and protein powder I ordered but the whole reason I went through GNC is because of those bars!

I found the Hero bars at Wegmans yesterday.

I bought the chocolate and vanilla caramel flavors.

At first they taste okay, and then there's this weird minty aftertaste.

The vanilla is cloyingly sweet. I took one bite and threw it away.

The chocolate tasted delicious to me at first, but then there was that mint.

It was awful.

I won't be buying again.

Noooooooo, not a minty taste.
    :(

I actually ended up stopping in an actual GNC on my lunchtime walk yesterday and they had two out of the three so the only one I'm missing now is the blueberry.

And GNC, after cancelling part of my order, decided to charge me shipping so best believe that's not gonna happen.

omg I would be pissed make sure you go through ebates too because they give 5% back at GNC :smile: and topcashback gives 5% sometimes I go through both to get maximum savings LOL. Also if you sign up through referral you get like 10 to start account I think. I always get my bars really cheap by using all the cash back sites plus promo codes LOL. They are way too expensive!

Ok, I obviously can't math or I was looking at something else because everything added up right even with the canceled part of the order. Thank god I was really nice in my email to them! :)

I don't do ebates but I belong to a few reward points programs and it didn't even occur to me to go through any of them.

I always do. It's actually cheaper for me to order something online from Target than to go to the store! I save on gas and get 2% back... And I get 9% back on my dog food purchases from where I shop... so worth it! I'm at $18 this month in cash back. I use Swagbucks too when the deal is better (I get maybe $25 every 3 months with them but it's free money from buying online and doing Internet searches).

I wish it worked better with Amazon, but when nothing qualifies for cash back I go through AmazonSmiles so I guess I give back to charity.

I do way more ordering online than I used to but I think it's because I don't have the patience to wait in lines anymore.

Do you have a red card for Target because 5% off.

I usually use Mypoints for shopping and use credit cards that earn points to redeem for gift cards. I love me some gift cards. :)
  • Memerex5
    Memerex5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Atkins endulge coconut chocolate bars
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    omg want to try these Hostess-Limited-Edition-Cotton-Candy-Twinkies.jpg?resize=640%2C391

I'm waiting for a review before I buy this.

Anyone find that birthday cake popcorn that Noreen posted a few pages back?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So, remember that toffee @hgycta bought a few months back? They're scaling down their usual operations and making cannabis-infused toffee now: http://www.10news.com/news/candy-shop-owners-now-making-edibles.

I actually got an email about that and I'm quite upset about it haha I want them to continue making amazing toffee! I'm sure they'll sell more now that they're doing cannabis, though -.-
    5s2aglzkluus.jpg
    Made this and added wine the other day... LOL turned out delicious. Super creamy and wonderful flavor. So fun to make your own flavors.
    1ykdl1f9h2q4.jpeg

Where do you buy that? Do you need any sort of fancy ice cream maker or do you just mix the ingredients in the pint, stir, and freeze it? Can you make a low calorie version like Halo Top or is it only for fuller fat flavors?

Also, I went to Target and noticed a 20% off Cartwheel app for La Colombe coffees. The can says draft latte, which I've never heard of before. Has anyone here tried these? Is it like a Nitro Cold Brew? I got one of each, but I'm not totally sure how to serve them (can I drink it straight from the can?) or which one to try first (I try to limit coffee to only once every other day).

uwqj14rdwzmw.jpg
  • glassyo
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I actually got an email about that and I'm quite upset about it haha I want them to continue making amazing toffee! I'm sure they'll sell more now that they're doing cannabis, though

Don't be upset about the toffee. They're not gonna stop making the unleaded version. :p
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2017-05-26-at-1.26.04-PM-750x500.png

Not much of a fan of jelly beans but I kinda want to try these :smiley:

@hgycta I emailed the company and asked for samples and they send me 4 pints! It was pretty fun, I don't know if worth buying because I think expensive, but definitely worth asking them for some samples to try. I wish they had an unsweetened one so I could make it like halo top or enlightened with low calories. The pints have 4 servings per container at 100 calories per serving but the pints are a LOT bigger than halo top/enlightened pints. They are more like quarts lol. All you have to add is the liquid and mixins you want and you whisk or put in blender for few seconds and then just freeze and it turns into ice cream. I actually added a bit extra milk and it gave me about 1.5-2 halo top pints worth.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    creamys wrote: »
    of9i7gmgsez1.jpg

Reese's and most candies aren't as amazing as I remember, but I haven't had many in a while. However, I do appreciate finally getting my hands on this treat.

It tastes like any other peanut butter cup and I honestly expected something greater. The texture didn't seem /super/ different, either. But I'll always love the slightly salty and sweet mix of chocolate + peanut butter.

7/10

I agree. I thought it would have whole pieces in it but if I remember correctly they were ground up mostly.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Seen at WalMart:

621f32f2-a577-41fd-ac05-bbc0781bc53f.jpeg.w960.jpg

I already had like 3 containers of ice cream, a cheesecake and the fixings for s'mores in my cart, or I would've thrown this sucker in there too.

ETA: I am behind the curve on this one? Did y'all already post about it and I missed it? LOL
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I accidentally tried the Banana Chocolaty Chip bagels. I ordered the French Toast ones, and they gave me the wrong ones. I didn't notice until we got up camping. What a complete disappointment. Super slight banana taste, and no chocolate taste (and I hate banana-flavored things). I was so looking forward to my French Toast bagels, too. That is one of my favorite once-in-a-while treats! With lots of cream cheese.

yeudgxrx92qh.jpg
  • glassyo
    Options
    I accidentally tried the Banana Chocolaty Chip bagels. I ordered the French Toast ones, and they gave me the wrong ones. I didn't notice until we got up camping. What a complete disappointment. Super slight banana taste, and no chocolate taste (and I hate banana-flavored things). I was so looking forward to my French Toast bagels, too. That is one of my favorite once-in-a-while treats! With lots of cream cheese.

yeudgxrx92qh.jpg

I just bought a bag of each at Target. I agree about the banana chocolate chip flavor. The chocolate chips are just specs of chocolate. What's the point? :) I also figured I'm so used to real bananas that anything else tastes artificial to me.

The maple french toast is good. I just eat it dry (but I would with any flavored bagel anyway.)