June Fitness Challenges

Options

Replies

• roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do my start weight and such.
    I did my measurements last night. The second of every month I do a progress photo on my big camera(front, side, back). So I'll post those maybe tonight.

June 1st start weight: 130.4
    Original start weight jan 2nd was 183.
    Goal for the month: 125 lbs
    Originally my end goal was 120 but I am aiming for somewhere close to 115 lb I think, it just depends.

wo38o3nvszgn.jpg
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did crappy in May, I'm going to try to get back at it for June
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Forgot to do my start weight and such.
    I did my measurements last night. The second of every month I do a progress photo on my big camera(front, side, back). So I'll post those maybe tonight.

June 1st start weight: 130.4
    Original start weight jan 2nd was 183.
    Goal for the month: 125 lbs
    Originally my end goal was 120 but I am aiming for somewhere close to 115 lb I think, it just depends.

wo38o3nvszgn.jpg

INSPIRING progress!

• MiamiSeoul
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    I did crappy in May, I'm going to try to get back at it for June

Day by day, decision by decision . . .

• Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul , would you kindly remove me from your tags. I don't have time for the fitness challenges at the moment and will join again when time permits. Thanks and have a great day!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    @MiamiSeoul , would you kindly remove me from your tags. I don't have time for the fitness challenges at the moment and will join again when time permits. Thanks and have a great day!

Will do. Best wishes!

• FHImagined
    FHImagined Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Day 1 and Day 2 Butt Lift and Plank Challenge - done

• krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Waist Trainer Challenge

Day 1: Waist Trainer & 20 x bridge✅
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    Waist Trainer Challenge

Day 1: Waist Trainer & 20 x bridge✅
    Day 2: Waist Trainer & 20 x bridge✅
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    Just did my progress photo and now I'm on my way to the gym to sweat(cardio-elliptical and stair mill thing) and going to do my buttlifter before. 7hp95vttqi3h.jpg
    xen8mfv3javd.jpg
    gcsujx241hxj.jpg
    aojr9db1giex.jpg
    1nt82uqjpht1.jpg
    zvp22vshbrnp.jpg
  • FHImagined
    Options
    @roboliciousbob I know before pics are difficult to take but nice to see your work in progress.Your hard work/ sweat has given you much success. ~You look simply amazing!!
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    @sweatNsmiles thank you so much. The first month I couldn't make myself take a picture. I was in such an unhappy place. Mostly, I was terrified I would take it and then only stick to it for a week or month. Now I am so mad at myself for not sucking it up and just doing it. It's really nice to see the whole progression, how my body has changed. :D I feel so incredibly good!! So much energy and motivation. Even after spending half the day at the zoo in 90 degree weather I still have loads of energy and about to start my workout!! My kids have the best version of me and so do I. :D
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I am soon behind on my challenges. I've been soon busy lately. I have been walking tho. Not sure what challenges I'll be doing at this point. But I'm up to it.
  • FHImagined
    Options
    @roboliciousbob Your welcome. At least you had enough hindsight to take the befores you did. Wonderful.. for you and mostly your family! :) Now I think.. I know, I need to take some before pics.

• FHImagined
    Options
    @stella7x7 Please join us. :)
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want to join in on the butt lift challenge. I'm going to be 3 days late. Is that ok?
  • roboliciousbob
    Options
    Squat workout challenge:
    Day 1: complete!
    Started at Day23 added 15 sumo squats. 15 lunges each side.
    Day2: complete (day24 of challenge) 16sumo 16 lunges each side

I feel like such a beast (in a good way) lately :D I did planks today and push-ups. I can't wait to see what a month is going to bring for me.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Roboliciousbob, wow what progress! You look terrific, and I'm sure your confidence has soared. I'm proud of you for posting photos- that takes guts. I posted photos in January, right after I started MFP, in a year-long challenge group. It was hard to see them (and so big on the screen)! It disbanded in April suddenly, sniffle. I took 3 month pictures in March, and I could see some progress. I'd lost less than 10 pounds, but things were firming up a little. I'm due for photos again at the end of June, so I'll post mine then. Of course I gained 5 pounds back last month (ugh), so I'm less than 10 pounds lost after 6 months. So slow, but I'm gaining muscle. Good luck and keep going strong! B)

Days 1+2 butt lift and plank challenge conquered!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Just did my progress photo and now I'm on my way to the gym to sweat(cardio-elliptical and stair mill thing) and going to do my buttlifter before.

INCREDIBLE!!!
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    conatser9 wrote: »
    I want to join in on the butt lift challenge. I'm going to be 3 days late. Is that ok?

Of course! Glad you're with us.