Olivia is just the sweetest pea ever!!!
  • MartiB856
    MartiB856 Posts: 85 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Barbie- The Gretchen Rubin quote about thinking of yourself as a toddler, struck a chord with me! Often when assessing the moods of the kids, I need to stop and reevaluate the situation. Are THEY crabby? Or am I the crabby one and they are responding to it? Or am I crabby and their normal childish antics are making me crabbier. Kelly the toddler needs a full eight hours of sleep each day, she also needs coffee in the morning, and some type of challenging physical activity each day and mental stimulation at least once or twice a week. Otherwise I do become The Crabby Toddler.

Today has been pretty much a wash! It has been one of those days where I have run into nearly every one I know, while I ran errands, then DYS, who is coaching today, asked me to pick up some lunch for him and bring it to the ball field, so... two gyros to go and I ate with him and watched the kids. Then my older sis, who is also a new/first time grandma as of a month ago, called me. She lives in Florida and is having the opposite type of grandma (or in her case Ya-ya) experience, as her daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter are all living with her. So she is in constant ya-ya mode, where as I am a yearning grandma, dependent on technology. THEN...my DD called me and we chatted for a while. Joaquin was waking from nap while we talked and I could hear him cry. The infant cry is almost gone. He is now beginning to sound more like he is crying "Mmmmmaaaaa!" LOL! So, now here it is; almost 3:30. I got the shopping, bank and errands run. I got my challenge exercises done and my walk in. I got my floors and bathrooms cleaned and dishes run through the dishwasher (but not put away), and other than getting the lawn sprinkled; I got nothing else done in the yard. Ah well, c'est la vie. It will still be there tomorrow.
    Happy Anniversary Sarah- Wow! A three hour bike ride your first time out this spring?! LOL! Some one's butt is going to be sore tomorrow! >:) (I do this every year, too, so I know what I am talking about!)
    Alex- Beautiful girl and our family (and ourselves) are the BEST reason to want to get/be healthier! ((hugs))

ttfn KJ
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stat for the day:
    hip still a work in progress, getting better

other- skip/sidestep/scissors - 60min, 155mhr, = 452c, hr not always measuring right
    Apple Watch= 500c
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Great pics Sarah!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    <3
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    beth you've got this!!! Keep logging and doing what's right for you.

NYKAREN