Ask a mortician

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,500 Member
    Options
    Why do you charge the families of fat people so much more for embalming and caskets?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    why cant i lay on a casket when im casket shopping lil hearse?

Who said you can't?

All the family members there seemed to be upset. To be fair that one was occupied.

I think when you took off your shirt and rubbed your boobs on the casket got them the most.
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    So...erectile embalming stories. Go.

Also the *hush hush, keep on the DL* home furnace question...

That is referred to as angel's lust and it's a myth. Sorry to burst your bubble. You can't have an erection if there is no blood flow.

dammit i was hoping to have a little flag at half mast on my day....
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Who said you can't?

All the family members there seemed to be upset. To be fair that one was occupied.

I think when you took off your shirt and rubbed your boobs on the casket got them the most.

That is referred to as angel's lust and it's a myth. Sorry to burst your bubble. You can't have an erection if there is no blood flow.

You may have one when you pass. It'll just deflate...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Why do you charge the families of fat people so much more for embalming and caskets?
    I'm signing you up for a rectal embalming.

Who said you can't?

i was talking to a guy at work he was telling me he already paid for his plot and picked outbhis casket. i asked him if he got in it to see if hell be comfortable in it and they told him he couldnt get in it.

Party poopers.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Who said you can't?

I had to make sure it wouldn't chafe.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Who said you can't?

*kitten* it i'll get @LittleHearseDriver to stick a little MASSIVE pencil in there to keep it upright.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    What does embalming fluid taste like? Because Motorsheen is trying to convince me that it's the next big thing in Pop Tarts, but I'm suspicious.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,500 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm signing you up for a rectal embalming.

promise?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Who said you can't?

*kitten* it i'll get @LittleHearseDriver to stick a little MASSIVE pencil in there to keep it upright.

Wishful thinking... to what could have been but never was...
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

Who said you can't?

that sounds painful

Sounds like a typical Tuesday night.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    There are insertion guys out there...its disturbing.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

I'm not going to prison for violating a corpse. It won't be the first or the last time little stabber let someone down ;)
    pinuplove wrote: »
    What does embalming fluid taste like? Because Motorsheen is trying to convince me that it's the next big thing in Pop Tarts, but I'm suspicious.

Poison :s
  • MrStabbems
    Options

I'm not going to prison for violating a corpse. It won't be the first or the last time little stabber let someone down ;)
    pinuplove wrote: »

Poison :s

:lol:

you promised you wouldn't tell. All the jars and formaldehyde put me off my game.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Do they actually bother to dress the corpse in the clothes provided by the family ? If it's a sealed coffin and nobody actually sees inside how do you know ? My brother and I provided clothes for my dad to be dressed in, but his coffin was sealed shut so my brother wondered if they even bother putting the clothes on. Wouldn't it be difficult to dress a 6 foot man who was quite big built when you can't move the body around (I'm guessing rigor mortis had set in quite well by this stage )

Yes, we dress everyone. It isn't hard to dress them, we cut the clothes in the back and slide them on (except for pants). When people bring clothes that are too little it becomes challenging.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    best thing to come out of the boards today is the resurrection of this thread. <3
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    How many gallons of water can you put in a body?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    best thing to come out of the boards today is the resurrection of this thread. <3

Oh, baby, I have something better that "resurrected", ifyouknowwhatImean ;)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif