Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say that I didn't reach my goal of 800 and only pulled in a 680 :grumble:
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    1003 today - sorry for the late post!
  • km323
    Options
    Also regarding a rest day, it doesn't matter to me - I usually plan my workouts around this schedule anyway. But I do like the incorporation of guilt-free rest days, even though I'm probably going to at least walk anyway :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    1228 for Monday 26/07 xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Also Im happy fro thursday to be a rest day xx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am too antsy and didn't want to wait for the last two missing numbers today. We ended up with 11693 for our total burn. I am sure if I would have waiting for numbers we would have reached our daily goal since we are only off by 307. Our total today was 233.86 miles x 2 = 467.72! However, I had an extra 8225 (164.5) for past days....so our boat moved a total of 632.22 miles this morning! Will update our place once I find out!!!

---- Congrats to Mommyoftwins for posting her highest day yet!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Great job team!!

The averages look amazing, and especially you girls who have never taken a 0 day....Impressive!!! :)

Awesome job everyone!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    8th place ladies! We are going to have to do something amazing to break free of these few spots.

----Heads up I do not feel so great so I am taking it easy today.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1696 for me today
  • km323
    Options
    877 today. I'm definitely going to take advantage of the rest day tomorrow but I'll still try to get some walking in.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    WATER! WATER! WATER! Drink it up!!!! Everyone on the team needs to drink 9 cups of water today. This is the easiest way to get the boat moving and it is huge that we are doing this in miles since it takes 50 calories to move 1 mile. 8oz of water=1 cup=10 miles.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    600 for 26/07babe xxx
  • luv_lea
    Options
    <---Needs to go refill her water glass!! This is an area I've done better with since starting this journey, but also one that I still could use improvement on!! I WILL drink 9 glasses today!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    9 cups down! Did I ever tell you I hate water? I think that is why I feel so nauseous.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I had 492 yesterday. I did make 9 cups of water today. I'll be up peeing 9 times tonight too!
  • km323
    Options
    I got in my 9 glasses for today!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    So proud of all you ladies almost everyone got in their max of 9 or more. Still waiting on a few numbers before I cam turn it in.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We ended up with 14 hitting the 9 cups and one person at 5 cups. This means we went 1310 miles yesterday ladies.

I am about to go out and work in the yard for a few hours. That should give me a HUGE burn! I feel so much better after having two rest days. All I did on Tuesday was stretch (25 cals burnt). Thank you so much ladies for covering me when I wasn't feeling so hot. Tuesday we actually posted one of our highest numbers of 275.12 miles :)

Keep up the hard work. Tomorrow is another double day. Saturday and Sunday are kidnap days. Since we have gone for the highest and lowest to take care of our attacks. The person that posts the 5th highest number today will pick for Saturday and the person with the 3rd highest tomorrow will pick Sunday....Does that sound fair?
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry to not be posting here enough! As your team member I promise to do better you have my word!!!
    Saturday's are usually my non-run days but I try and do something else to fill the gap and get some cross training.

Let's kick some calorie butt this week!! :happy:
  • luv_lea
    Options
    Way to go on the water ladies!! I'm leaving tomorrow evening for a girls camping trip this weekend, so I 'might' be MIA. I'm not sure if I'll have enough reception to get internet, but I'll sure try. In the meantime, I plan to do a lot of swimming over the weekend.

Going to the gym tonight for nice workout and a swim; going to 'try' to fit something in tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good weekend!!