True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one putting in any effort and I just want to walk away from all of it. Job, home, family, everything.

• captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Those are empanadas

Miner pies

Pasties

At least in the UP

My in laws are in the UP and that's where i discovered these and they're my favorite food
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    czvanut wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one putting in any effort and I just want to walk away from all of it. Job, home, family, everything.

Keep your chin up and keep moving forward. Things may seem bad now but good things are coming, I'm sure, you're stronger than you think, braver than you feel, and loved more than you know! You've got this
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Keep your chin up and keep moving forward. Things may seem bad now but good things are coming, I'm sure, you're stronger than you think, braver than you feel, and loved more than you know! You've got this

This is great..you give great advice :+1:
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

Thank you!

As a side note: where did we end up on clique factions?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Thank you!

As a side note: where did we end up on clique factions?

Oops..I wasn't taking notes .. :#
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Factions? Can someone pick me for their team...? I don't wanna feel left out.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Sure you can come join Dauntless. We're kind of scary but we like tattoos.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I got accepted into University today and 5 minutes later I got offered a flight attendant job. Now I don't know what to do. I want to do both.

Which one will you most likely be able to do (I.e. Will still be available)?

Congratulations!
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I was about to try a YouTube 15 day fit body challenge but instead I had a bowl of special k.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I am confused, and I hate being confused, so I confess I am a bit cranky because I'm a confused.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess I am confused, and I hate being confused, so I confess I am a bit cranky because I'm a confused.

Google it! Google always helps right? It has ALL the answers
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Plus on the internet you can basically find whatever answer you want to be the right answer.

Google can't help me with this. :expressionless:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Those are empanadas

Miner pies

Pasties

At least in the UP

Mic

We call them empanadas in Houston. :)
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Sure you can come join Dauntless. We're kind of scary but we like tattoos.

I want in on this.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I really need to go shopping but have no desire, someone just bring me food.
    I'll bring you food if you write health and safety reports for me. Deal?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Deal, don't expect them to be right though.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

Don't expect not to share the food though.

• Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Don't expect not to share the food though.

Of course, I figured you would bring plenty